Chapter 11- Surprise!

Taehyungs P.O.V

I can barely try and hold in the guilt of blaming Minso for starting fights.

I didn't know what I was saying and I'm a fool for just firing her like I did. Even though I kinda rehired her.

It's the morning after and I hear a knock on the door. I say morning but 4am isn't morning to me.

"UGH WHO IS IT?!" I shout annoyed at the door.

"I swear, if it's one of you little girls handing out cookies agai-" I open the door to see someone with a puzzled face before me.

Minso.

"Ahh Minso!" I say with a smile.

"Yeah it's Minso, and don't worry I'm not handing out cookies!" She says with a chuckle then just stares at the floor.

"Yah, what is it?" I say annoyed.

"Well aren't you going to invite me in?" She says shaking her head.

"Do I need to?" I answer while I'm half asleep.

"I don't care I'm coming in anyway." She says pushing me to one side then walks to "her office".

****

Minso's P.O.V

I walk to the office.... Hmm he doesn't seem to care if I'm here so early in the morning.

I've got something big to tell him. I'm so excited!

"Taehyung..." I say turning and sitting down.

"What already! I'm tired." He answers sitting.

"I've got a surprise for you!!" I say in a squeal.

"I don't want whatever you bought me okay? It's not my birthday." He says walking away.

"TAEHYUNG!" I scream at the top of my lungs then remember other people live here... Wait other people do live here right? Right?

"Yah! What's the big deal?" He says finally waking up.

"Listen okay, your surprise is... Omg well I've been up all night searching for th-"

"Get to the point." He interrupts.

"Geez. Okay well I've found you a boy band to join." I say looking down at my shoes.

"Yeah okay was that it?" He says rolling his eyes.

"I... Ugh fine I'm leaving I say." I suddenly look up and see him smiling.

He must be really happy. I need to find out how he really feels about this.

"Okay bye. See you tomorrow." He says... Did he forget I'm coming here again today? Ugh this pabo.

He leaves the office and walks upstairs. That's when I can make my move.

I open and close the door to make it sound like I've left then walk upstairs and follow him without him noticing.

As I make my way up the stairs I finally reach his room. When he goes inside and closes the door I lean my ear on the door and listen carefully.

"YESSS! THANK YOU MINSO!!!" I hear shouts and suddenly find myself on the floor.

I open my eyes to see Taehyung looking down at me. His smile becomes an angry frown.

"YOU!!!" He says grabbing me and dragging me down the stairs. Okay I don't even know how this is possible but he literally is dragging me down the stairs.

I finally get to the door and leave with a laugh.

I get home and have a 2 hour nap before packing my lunch and leaving for school.

As I walk to school I face my worst nightmare... Once again.

Before I even try waking away I feel a tap on my shoulder. I whip my head around and see Taehyung!

"Yah! You're- what're you doing here?" I say in shock.

"What're those girls doing? Always following you around." He says walking away.

"I don't know. Why are you following me around now?" I say with a scoff.

"Because." He says walking ahead.

"Oi what school do you go to? I don't think you should be going this way." I say confused.

"Oh I'm attending your school now by the way." I'm in shock of the words...

What? Taehyung go to my school? Is this a good think or... Nah. I don't think so.

______

Aye! I'm sorry for not updating. I've just been reading and reading and reading ugh!!! Also k-dramas are life so.... HahaxD thanks for reading and thanks for 140+ reads ily!