Chapter 21- Thats my girl.

Taehyungs P.O.V

I can't possibly think about what my fathers telling Minso he does this all the time with every new manager.

****
Minso's P.O.V

"Minso, where do I start?" He says and suddenly starts to smirk.

"Where do I start?"

"W-what do you mean?" I ask half confused and half wishing for what Hyejin told me to be a joke.

"I mean, in this family we have something called, a family business." He says his smirk becoming wider and wider.

I bite my bottom lip and gulp.

"Yeah, and?" I say trying to finish this conversation.

"And If you'd like to keep your job then why don't you just help out in the family business?" He says his smirk dying down.

"So you're blackmailing me?" I say.

I'm not going to let him manipulate me and treat me as if I need him, treat me like a puppet.

"No I'm just offering you two jobs. You know being Taehyungs manager and helping out in the family business." He mutters.

"You haven't even told me about this 'family business' yet if you hadn't noticed."

"Well all you've got to do is deliver a few pack-"

"WHAT?!" I shout uncontrollably.

A few seconds later Taehyung comes through the door.

I start sweating and breathing heavily.

"Minso! What happened." Taehyung says coming closer to me.

"I need to go." I say taking my bag and leaving.

I can't believe it. She was right. I hear a notification as soon as I leave the house. I look down and wipe my year filled eyes.

"Need a friend right now?"~ Hyejin

I look at the road ahead and see a car parked with Hyejin inside.

"Thank you so much."~ Minso. I reply.

I walk up to the car and get in beside her.

"Hey how'd you get my number?" I ask still in shock.

"I have my ways, anyway you believe me now?" She says starting the car.

"Y-yeah, I mean I always did."

"Yeah yeah." She says with a chuckle.

"You've kind of passed my house." I tell her wanting to get home.

"What's the fun in going home. Don't you want to get back Taehyung and his sick, twisted father?" She says with a smirk more troublesome than the one I'd experienced beforehand.

"No! I couldn't possibly do that." I say my voice quieting.

"Hyolyn, 22, Taehyungs manager in 2014, all she did was deliver the package at the wrong time and got fired, her family don't have any food for a couple week and her mother has no food source and so she dies." I'm silenced.

"W-what?!" I exclaim my mouth wide open.

"Another victim of Taehyungs nasty tricks." She says putting her non-steering hand on my shoulder.

"I can assure you, you won't be next." She flips her hair back and parks near the back of Taehyungs house.

"Let's do it." I say with anger building up inside me.

"That's my girl."

________

Hey! Im so thankful for the 730+ reads! Thank you so much! Ps the girl in the picture is Suzy Bae that's playing Hyejin in the book.