Chapter 13- Party

Minso's P.O.V

How could this day get any better?

To start with I'm the coolest girl in school, literally everyone knows me in school, I've got a freaking fan club and girls fangirl over me! Yah! It's awesome.

Even Miranda, Ginger & Sunny talk to me and wave at me when they have the chance.

I'm waking home and decide to wait for the bus. I get bored and eventually go on my phone to check Instagram.

Sunny.xo, Ginger.xo, Miranda.xo & 856 others followed you 10 minutes ago.

OH MY GOD! I refresh my feed and see another 678 following me. I guess this day could get better!

But what could cause this? No one knows my Instagram and I am- was literally the weirdest girl in school before today.

Then I decide to type in;

Kim Taehyung.

An enormous group of fan accounts pop up. I giggle and find his real account then see his latest posts after following him.

Then I realise he posted a picture of me. But when did he get a picture of me? Oh my this kid is impossible. In the caption it says

"Follow my manager! She's great!" With a smile emoji.

I laugh and realise the bus is here. I get out my oyster and enter it still smiling.

"Oh my god! That's Jeon Minso!" A group of girls scream while taking pictures of me.

"H-Hi!" I say with a smile while sitting on an empty seat.

"You're Kim Taehyungs manager!" She says in a squeaky voice.

"Well... I didn't know he was quite this famous." I reply.

"Well he IS joining Bangtan Sonyeondan!!!" The other girl says taking more pictures of me.

"BTS revealed yesterday evening that he was joining and ever since then he's blown up all around Korea, Japan, China, England and even the USA!" Yet another girl screams.

"Oh sorry.. You must've already known... ARGHHH I'm so stupid!" She says with a chuckle and slaps her forehead.

"Aw that's fine." I say while refreshing my feed and gaining followers by the second.

It finally gets to my stop and I get home.

"Ooh!!! My wonderful daughter! You really are famous!" She shouts hugging me.

"Well- not really." I say hugging her back.

"Alright, alright let the poor girl sit down!" My dad comes over and I smile happily.

"Dad, Mum look at my Instagram!" I instantly get out my phone and show them my followers which has now reached 100,000

"Oh my god! That's daebak! And Taehyung called me telling me he transferred the money to your bank!" My mum says gripping my hand.

I suddenly don't feel as happy anymore.

"Seriously Eomma? Is that all you think about?" I ask upset.

"Well money is the only reason you're working right?" She says frowning.

"No!! Maybe I needed money before but now it's much more! It's helping people!" I shout.