Chapter 19- Times nearly up

Replay;

"Well, his dad as you know is a drug dealer right?" She says without hesitation.

The words hit me like a truck.

Drug dealer? Are you kidding me? No Kim Taehyung, no!

____

Minso's P.O.V

"Uhmm..." I take a deep breath in and forget to breathe out.

"Wait Minso are you breathing?" Hyejin asks with a puzzled expression.

Still I can't do it... I can't breathe.

Suddenly I feel a hand smash right into my face forcing me to let out a breath.

"Phew thought you were gonna die there." Hyejin says and gets closer to me.

"So, on the 5th week of working for Taehyung his dad comes up to me and asks me to deliver a package to an address," before she can finish I interrupt her.

"Wait, Hyejin are you serious about all this?" I say hoping for her answer to be no.

Please just say 'I was kidding'. Please!

"Why would I be joking you dumb head!" She says seriously.

"I-I'm.."

"Minso! Don't tell me you haven't been through this yet." She says her voice becoming quieter by the second.

"N-no." I say.

"Oh my god! I've really done it now!" She says walking in circles with her hands on her head.

"Minso how long have you been working for Taehyung?!" She asks me all up in my face.

"Tomorrow's... The fifth week..."

****

HAAAYYYY!!!!!!

I deliberately left a cliff hanger because I made sure I made two chapters before publishing just one, I know many of you would be impressed by that haha.

Ily all enjoy the other chapter.