0.5

Luke was very nervous. Tonight him and Calum were going to hang out and watch the soccer game. He didn't know why he was so nervous, Calum was straight and Luke didn't like him. It was a weird kind of nervous.

He took a deep breath before looking at himself in the mirror one last time. Thinking that he looked decent, he smiled before putting on his coat and fingerless gloves before grabbing his keys and walking out of the door.

Before he started driving, Luke took his phone out of his pocket and put Calum's address so it wouldn't take him all night to find it. He set his phone on his thigh as he started driving and listened the the woman who was telling him where to go.

It was weird. Luke has only texted Calum and he feels like he barely knows the older man. Yet, they're going to hang out today while Luke wants more than hanging out but Calum is straight and married.

After a couple of minutes of swearing when going the wrong way, Luke pulled up to who he thinks is Calum's house. He slowly got out of the car after checking that this was the right address. The blonde grabbed his keys and phone and shoved them in his pockets as he walked to the front door.

He nervously knocked on the door and he heard a couple of shouts before a light skinned woman opened the door with a fake smile on her face. She looked like she was miserable on the inside. "Hi, you must be Luke."

"Yep, that's me. I'm here for Calum?" Luke replied, waiting for the woman to let him inside since it was freezing outside.

"I know, come in. He's just getting out of the shower. I'm Nicki, his wife." Nicki said, opening the door wider for Luke to walk inside and closed it when he was inside.

Luke stood there and for Calum to come. Nicki went back into the kitchen and did whatever she was doing before Luke got here. After a couple of minutes, Calum came down dressed with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Luke! Here, let me take your coat." Calum said, waking up to Luke and taking off the blonde's coat and hanging it on the coat rack. Luke blushed a little bit shook his head and put a smile on his face.

"Thanks for inviting me. I like your home, it's very nice." Luke complimented, taking off of his gloves and putting them in the pockets of his coat and followed Calum to the couch.

"I'm going shopping, I'll see you later." Nicki informed her husband, kissing his cheek before walking out of the door already having her coat and gloves on.

"So, do you want anything to eat?" Calum asked, patting the sides of his thighs.

"I ate before I came, but thanks. But, um, do you have any beer?" Luke stuttered, awkwardly sitting on the couch, trying to make himself comfortable but not putting his feet any where but the floor.

"Sure! Also, make yourself comfy. You can put your feet on the coffee table if you want, I don't mind." Calum said, walking into the kitchen and grabbing Luke and himself beers.

Calum walked back to the living room and saw Luke looking around the house as he handed the blonde a beer bottle. Luke thanked him before opening it with a bottle cap opener that was on the coffee table and taking a sip. Calum did the same, putting his feet on the coffee table and turning on the TV.

Once the TV was on, both men were in the zone. They were so focused in the game and Calum kept yelling at the TV in anger. The tan man glanced over to Luke who was biting the top of his beer bottle in frustration. Calum let his eyes wonder the younger man as he licked the bottom of his lip.

"Want — I mean, do you want another beer?" Calum asked, standing up from the couch.

"Um, no thanks. I have to drive home, but can I get a water?" Luke replied, setting his empty beer bottle on the coffee table.

"Sure, I'll be right back." Calum mumbled, walking into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and himself another beer.

As Calum walked back, his foot caught the leg of the coffee table and he tripped and fell onto the couch and on top of Luke. The blonde's eyes widen when seeing Calum glancing at his lips. Calum leaned up a little closer and right when their lips were about to touch, Luke coughed loudly and scooted back.

The tan man awkwardly got off of the blonde and handed Luke the water bottle. Luke mumbled a thank you as Calum sat back down on the couch. This time, Calum scooted all the way to the other side of the couch.

There was tension, lots of it. That's why Luke decided that it was time for him to go. He stood up from the couch with a sigh. "I should get going. Thanks for having me, I had a good time."

"Look, I'm sorry. We both know what happened, well almost happened but still. I hope this doesn't ruin our chance of being friends. You — you seem really fucking cool and I want to be friends." Calum confessed, also standing up from the couch and looking down at the ground.

"Really? I mean — it's okay. You seem really cool too. Maybe we can do something else where it involves us talking more?" Luke suggested, smirking when seeing Calum had a little blush coating his cheeks.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll text you, or you can text me. It doesn't matter." Calum stuttered, looking up from the ground.

Luke smirked and rubbed at his jaw which held a beard. He grabbed Calum's jaw with one hand and placed his lips on the tan man's cheek. Once he let go, Luke quickly grabbed his jacket before rushing out of the door and to his car.

I'm sorry this shorter than usual but it's here!

DON'T WORRY, THERE IS NO DOM!LUKE. CALUM WAS JUST NERVOUS AND LUKE WAS TEASING HIM. DADDY CALUM WILL COME.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE