0.8

"I'll see you soon." Calum mumbled, watching as his wife put her shoes on her feet. He wasn't that happy to be alone on Thanksgiving but he was kind of glad to be away from Nicki for a day or two.

"Yeah, I love you." Nicki breathed out, putting on her coat and opening the front door. She didn't notice that Calum didn't say I love you too before she shut the door behind her and went to her car.

Calum sighed and ran a hand through his hair, having no clue what he was going to do or to eat since Nicki took almost all of the food. He went to the fridge and opened it, not surprised when seeing barely anything inside.

He couldn't call Ashton to hang out since he was having Thanksgiving with Michael. Calum rolled his eyes at the thought. It wasn't because Calum didn't like Michael, it was because the red haired boy was always with Ashton and Calum missed his best friend.

Then an idea popped into his head, Calum remembered that Luke told him that he wasn't doing anything for Thanksgiving. The tan man grabbed his phone and went to Luke's contact, holding the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Luke? It's Calum."

"I know, I have Caller ID."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, what's up?"

"Are you still not doing anything for Thanksgiving?"

"Yep, why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe come over? Nicki went to her parent's house today and I don't want to be alone. Also, she took almost all of my food."

"I don't see why not. Yeah, I'll come over. I'll bring over some food since I have a lot. I'll see you in a little."

"Okay, see you."

Calum hung up the phone and sighed in relief, placing his phone on the kitchen counter and looking around his house. His eyes widen when seeing how messy it was. He quickly grabbed a broom and some cleaning supplies and started cleaning.

He did not want to have a dirty house when Luke was coming over for the day. That would be just embarrassing. Having a dirty house with anyone coming over was embarrassing. Calum was a neat freak while Nicki was the messy one.

After a while, the house looked decent enough for company. Calum put all of the supplies back into the hall closet and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and made his way to his couch, turning on the TV. He flicked through the channels and tried to find something other than soccer or football.

The tan man groaned and just let a Disney movie play from ABC Family. Suddenly, he heard the doorbell and he quickly got up from the couch. He stumbled to the door and opened it, revealing Luke.

"Hi. I brought ramen noodles, leftover Chinese food which is actually really good, cherry pie, and wine." Luke breathed out, holding up the bottle of wine and the plastic bag full of food and another bag that probably had the pie inside.

"Wow, here, let me help. Come in." Calum chuckled, grabbing both bags from Luke's hands and letting the blonde walk in. Luke walked into the kitchen and set the bottle of wine on the kitchen counter. Then he took off his coat and fingerless gloves and put them on a chair.

"I thought wine would be more traditional than regular beer. I'm sorry if you don't like it." Luke informed, taking out the food from the plastic bag.

"No, it's fine. I like wine. Hey, thanks for coming over." Calum replied, taking the cherry pie out of the other bag. "The cups are in the cabinet next to the fridge on the top."