1.4

Sighing, Luke zipped up his suitcase and took it off of his bed, placing it on the floor. The blonde then slipped on his shoes, coat, beanie, and gloves before walking out of his room to wait for Calum to pick him up to take him to the airport. While he waited in his living room, he let the music of Troye Sivan fill the room. (a/n: troye is my baby fIGHT ME)

About thirty minutes later, Luke heard his doorbell ring. He removed his phone from his charger and speaker before walking over to the door and opening it to reveal his boyfriend. The blonde grinned and grabbed his suitcase along with his backpack while Calum stood in the doorway.

When Luke was ready, he closed and locked the door behind himself. Calum grabbed his suitcase, carrying it to the car which made Luke blush and grin. Both men got into the car and Calum started driving once they both were buckled up.

"Are you excited?" Calum asked, taking one hand off of the wheel and cupping Luke's thigh, his thumb rubbing soothing circles. He kept his eyes on the road while waiting for Luke's reply.

"Eh, I don't know. What if my parents ask me about a boyfriend? What do I say? 'Oh, yeah I do. He's actually cheating on his wife with me.' And I don't want to lie and not say I don't have one because I'm the worst liar." Luke rambled as he felt tingles run through his body when feeling Calum's hand on him.

"You could say you do and just not say who I am? I don't know, Luke. That's hard, maybe you could just say that — fuck. Just avoid the question if they ask you with more questions."
Calum groaned softly, his strong hand on Luke's thigh tightening a little.

The blonde bit his lip, letting his hand sit on top of Calum's. He glanced at the older man before slowly and gently moving Calum's hand closer to his crotch area. Luke didn't notice Calum's wide eyes and smirked to himself when feeling Calum's tense hand.

"What are you doing?" Calum chuckled which turned into a grunt when feeling how hard Luke was.

"Nothing, just chillin." Luke shrugged innocently, giving his boyfriend innocent eyes.

Calum rolled his eyes and squeezed Luke's crotch before removing his hand with a smirk. The action made Luke frown and pout while crossing his arms over his chest. All he wanted was some action before he had to leave for two weeks but apparently Calum wasn't going to give it to him.

After a while, they arrived at the airport. Calum carried Luke's suitcase when walking inside. Both men were quiet for a random reason and Luke didn't like it. Suddenly, Calum dragged him into the bathroom of the airport. The blonde stumbled inside and rose an eyebrow when seeing Calum look under the stalls and lock the whole bathroom.

Before he could speak, Calum pushed him against the wall and pressed their lips tighter roughly. Luke automatically kissed back and cupped his hands around the back of Calum's neck.

"Thank you, Pretty. C'mon, we don't want you to be late for your place." Calum smiled when they pulled apart, opening the door and walking back out. Luke frowned when realizing that he couldn't hold the older man's hand since they still were in town.

Both men sat down in chairs while waiting for Luke's plane to be called. Calum would occasionally ask if Luke needed anything like a snack or a drink but the blonde just shook his head and tried his hardest to not kiss his lover. He bit at his bottom lip while staring down at his feet.

"Don't do that." Calum mumbled, kicking Luke's leg. He glanced around the airport to make sure no one was looking at them before leaning his head against Luke's temple and kissing the blonde's cheek. "Don't bite your lip, it's really hot and I don't know if I could control my downstairs."