1.7

"Hey, Pretty." Calum smiled, standing on Luke's doorstep with his hands shoved in his coat pockets. The tan man was in a suit, meaning he just left work and he was visiting Luke instead of going straight home to his wife who was probably sitting on the couch and waiting for him to come home.

"Hi, what are you doing here? Won't Nicki be wondering where you are?" Luke asked, leaning against his door with his arms crossed over his chest. He eyed Calum up and down with a playful look on his face.

"I told her that Ashton needed me to stay the night to work on something for the office. She doesn't care where I am. Can I come in?" Calum explained, rubbing his jaw with a smirk forming his lips.

Luke opened the door wider and took a step forward, grabbing Calum's tie and pulling his boyfriend inside of his house. The tan man grunted and tripped over his own feet, closing the door behind him. He pecked Luke on the lips before taking off his coat and hanging it on the coat rack.

The blonde held his hand and Calum took it, letting Luke pull them close together. Luke looked up at his boyfriend since Calum was about an inch taller. "What do you want to do since you'll probably be here all night?"

"I want to be intimate with you, Luke." Calum answered truthfully, looking down at the blonde with a nervous look on his face. He felt so anxious at the words because he's never had gay sex before, it's completely different in his opinion from the things he's watched. "I love you."

"I love you too, Calum." Luke whispered, looking down at his feet and then glancing up at the tan man who was staring down at him which made him incredibly nervous. "What about your wife?"

"I don't love her, I love you." Calum spoke, kissing Luke deeply, letting his hands go to the blonde's waist. He caressed the younger man's cheek as he felt Luke kiss him back which made him smile into the kiss.

"But, you have to tell her about us. I can't keep doing this." Luke said after he pulled back, putting his hands on Calum's chest. His lips were already plumped from how hard Calum kissed him.

"Don't worry, baby boy. I'll tell her. Now, where were we?" Calum smirked, making Luke smile softly. He felt butterflies in his stomach when Luke grabbed his hand and led him to the blonde's bedroom slowly.

Luke turned to Calum once they were in his room with a nervous look on his face. "I'm scared, I'm so scared, Calum. I don't know what to do." The blonde looked up at his boyfriend. "I know I'm ready, but I'm just scared."

Calum gave Luke soft eyes. "Don't worry. I've watched some things and I think I know what to do. It's just for tonight. Just, breathe, okay? It's going to be okay. You'll enjoy it, I promise. If you don't like it, we'll never have to do it again."

The tan man let his finger tips trail up Luke's arm as he watched the blonde slowly close his eyes. Calum brother his hand to Luke's face, letting his thumb and pointer finger trap the blonde's bottom lip, bringing the younger man closer to him.

It was perfect, for now.

This story is so interesting to write, I get so into it and I have no clue why. Maybe it's the music I listen to while I write it. How is everyone?

Shits going down soon.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE