1.9

Luke sucked in a breath, immediately feeling nervous when he got out of his car. He shut the door softly and rubbed his hands together, looking forward and seeing Calum's car. The blonde rubbed his face with his hands and began making his way into the diner.

Right when he walked inside, he felt eyes on him. Luke ignored it and saw Calum sitting in the booth in the back. The blonde walked over, sitting across from the tan man who had a smile on his face. "Hello, Pretty."

The blonde sighed, shaking his head as he took off his gloves. He adjusted the beanie which sat on his head and glanced around the room, still seeing that some people were staring at him. He looked back at Calum as he closed his eyes and shook his head once again. "Don't."

Calum rose an eyebrow, giving his boyfriend a confused look on his face. He laid the menu he was holding in both hands on the table, not understanding why Luke was looking and acting so upset and angry. "Don't what? What's wrong?"

Luke avoided Calum's eyes for a moment before looking straight into them. "Why didn't you tell Nicki about us?" The blonde shooed away Michael who was coming their way to take their order. Luke didn't come to eat, he came to talk with Calum.

Eyes widening, Calum grew nervous. Now he knew why Luke wanted to meet up with him out of the blue. The tan man had no clue what to say, he lied and he didn't want to admit it. He said he would tell his wife but he didn't. He was dishonest once again. "I — Um —"

The blonde shook his head with a sigh, leaning back into his seat of the booth. "She knows, you know. Actually, she came to the school the other day and confronted me. Also, she slapped me in front of my co-workers."

Calum cleared his throat. "How did she find out? We were so careful. We didn't tell anyone, right?"

That's when Luke's eyes widen. He coughed loudly, bringing attention to the two men. "I may have told Michael, the waiter a couple days after we agreed to do this affair."

"Are you kidding me? We swore that we wouldn't tell anyone about us. This was too risky, why would you tell him? He's dating my best friend! So, of course Ashton told Nicki because he doesn't support this kind of stuff." Calum spat.

"Of course he doesn't! Who does? It's cheating. You cheated on your wife with me instead of talking to her about your feelings. And I was dumb enough to agree and be with you secretly. Now the whole town knows." Luke whispered -- shouted, leaning forward so the older man could hear what he was saying.

"The — What? The whole town?" Calum gasped as he felt his stomach turn and not in the good way. He then sighed in frustration. "She's known to tell things. When we first got together, she literally told the whole school that hour."

"Do you honestly think I care?" Luke snapped, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest. "I did not come here to talk about your relationship with your wife which is probably going to end right when you get back to your house."

"Then why did you?"

"Because it's over." Luke whispered, looking straight into Calum's eyes. He sucked in a breath as he tapped his fingers on the table, waiting for the tan man's expression.

"What? Luke. What are you saying?" Calum's eyes widen, his heart dropping out of his chest. He immediately felt tears come into his eyes and a pang in his heart. "Are you serious? Luke, please. We can figure something out."

"You do understand that everyone in this town knows? Do you realize how badly people shame others when shit like this happens? Calum, my mom fucking found out. She called me last night and told me how disappointed she was in me for agreeing to this." Luke said as he watched his now ex boyfriend having tears in his eyes.

"Luke, please. Don't do this. We can move. We can leave this town and start brand new. Just please, don't leave me." Calum pleaded, his voice soft as if he was about to start sobbing uncontrollably which broke Luke's heart.

"I'm sorry, Calum. We can't do this anymore. We're over." Luke whispered, scooting his way out of the booth. He took one last glance at Calum who looked so heartbroken. Luke quickly wiped his now watery eyes and whispered 'goodbye' before making his way out of the diner.

Luke wrapped his coat tighter around himself, taking his keys out of his pockets. When he was standing by his car, his eyes widen when seeing what was on his car. Someone wrote on the side of his car in red spray paint. His heart dropped when seeing the words that were written.

TRAMP.

The blonde sniffed, licking the tips of his fingers and wiped them on the car, trying to get the paint off. Sadly, it didn't work. He sighed to himself, wanting to rip his hair out and scream as loud as he could.

"I think you'll have to get that professionally removed. Red is the worst color to use on anything." A voice said, it was an American accent. Luke turned around and saw a tall man standing a couple feet away from him. This man had brown hair which was held in sort of a quiff, he had tattoos trailing down his arms and he had a nose ring. He was also pretty skinny but his voice showed dominance.

"Oh, yeah, probably. I just don't have loads of money at the moment. A teacher's salary won't fix this." Luke sighed, running a hand through his hair. He rubbed his eyes with the balls of his fists.

"I can probably help with that. I have some extra cash laying around. I just moved here and I think I could lend you some money." The man said, walking closer to Luke, taking his hands out of his coat pockets and he held out his hand for a shake. "I'm Kian, by the way."

"Luke." Luke whispered, taking his hand in Kian's and he shook his lightly. He was surprised at how soft this boy's hand was, it felt like a flower petal. "And no, it's fine. You don't even know me, you don't have to do that."

"Okay, how about I get to know you." Kian suggested, glancing at the side of the car and then back at Luke. "I get to know you and if we become friends and we like it, I get to pay for this to be removed. Is that a deal?"

"I don't know.." Luke trailed off, hanging his head low.

"Come on, please? You seem like a cool guy and I would like to be friends with you. Please? Can we at least meet for coffee here later since you seem like you're in a hurry now?" Kian asked, giving the blonde puppy eyes.

"Okay, we can do that." Luke smiled.

"Let me see your phone so I can put my number in it." Kian said as he held out his hand, making a grabby hand. Luke pulled his phone out of his pocket and put in his passcode before handing it to the brown haired boy. After a couple of seconds, Kian handed it back and smiled at Luke. "Text me when you're free."

"Will do."

Guess who earned herself enough money to buy two tickets to Troye's show in February and will possibly meet her best friend on the way there? This bitch.

I love Kian and have for years and I've realized that I never put him in any of my stories. So, here he is. Don't hate him, he's a precious lil bean.

Also, your guys' comments crack me up. Please don't hate me by the way. This is happening for a reason.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE