1.1

"Can I use the restroom, Mr. Hemmings?" Allen — one of Luke's students — asked, raising his hand as they were all lining up for lunch. The little boy's arm shook in the air to get his teacher's attention.

"We'll be in the cafeteria in just a couple minutes, do you think you wait till then?" Luke replied, crouching down to the small boy's eye level. When Allen nodded, Luke patted his shoulder and stood up, leading all the children out of the classroom and to the cafeteria.

When the class got to the cafeteria, Luke sat down at the teacher's table as usual as the students sat at their regular table. He pulled out his sandwich and began eating silently while waiting for Robin to arrive, he kicked his feet a little.

"Hey, the office told me to tell you that someone is waiting for you in your classroom." Robin informed the blonde when she arrived, sitting down at the table in front of Luke.

Luke rose an eyebrow and asked her to watch his class for him and if he wasn't back before the lunch time was over to bring his class back. Robin nodded and told him to go. Luke picked up his food and lunch box and walked back to his classroom quickly.

Who came to the school to visit Luke? No one likes Luke that much to want to talk to him while he was at work. He was confused as he turned the corner to where his classroom was and saw Calum standing by his door with a giant bag of Panera Bread in his hand.

The blonde almost let out a squeal as he walked awkwardly over to Calum. He blushed when Calum smiled at him and said hello. Luke took out his classroom key and unlocked the door, opening it for himself and Calum. When the tan man walked into the classroom, Luke immediately locked the door to make sure no one walked in on them.

"Hey, Pretty." Calum cooed, setting the bag on Luke's bag and walking over to the blonde. A smile appeared on his face when seeing Luke blush. The tan man placed his hands on Luke's hips as Luke slowly wrapped his arms around Calum's neck.

"Is Pretty my new nickname or something? You always call me it." Luke asked, his voice muffled into Calum's shirt. He didn't mind being called Pretty, he actually loved it. He loved the way Calum said it, the tan man would say it like; Pre-tee.

"Yes, you are a very pretty boy and you shall be my Pretty." Calum replied, kissing the top of Luke's head, chuckling when Luke groaned with an eye roll. He pulled away from the blonde and pecked his lips.

Luke's eyes glanced at the bag and noticed that it said Panera Bread on it, his eyes lite up as he looked at his boyfriend. "You brought Panera? I love bread so much, lets eat it right now."

Before Calum could say anything, Luke rushed over to the bag and immediately saw a loaf of bread and began eating it. The blonde moaned slightly and rolled his eyes to the back of his head at the warm and fluffy taste. He loved bread.

Calum chuckled and followed the blonde, sitting down on one of the children's desks. He takes out what he brought and realized that Luke only liked Panera Bread because of the actual bread. The man immediately made a note to himself to only buy Luke bread.

"Tell me about yourself, I just realized that I don't know a lot about you." Calum said, eating his food as he watched Luke eat his at his desk. He was kind of wishing that the blonde would come sit with him but he knew that Luke was still nervous about this whole thing, so he let it slide.

"Well, I'm a teacher, obviously. I have two older brothers who are married and always make fun of me for not. I was born on July Sixteenth, I have — well had a dog named Molly before she died a couple months ago, I can play guitar and I'll play it when I'm sad or upset about something. I only have one friend and his name is Michael, I barely even hang out with him but I still would call us friends. I love the band Good Charlotte. Oh, and I'm gay." Luke answered casually.

"I was hoping you were gay since that would be awkward if I were dating a straight guy. But you play guitar? That's awesome, I used to play the bass when I was in high school but I stopped after a while." Calum chuckled, crossing one leg over the other.

"Your turn, tell me about you."

"Okay, my birthday is January Twenty Fifth, first of all. I have a older sister, who is an awesome photographer for clothing lines. I have one friend named Ashton. I've known him since high school and we work together at a paper company and sell paper. I sung at a school talent show in middle school and won and I got a certificate. It was gold, it was so cool." Calum replied with a smile on his face.

"Awe, you won? You are so cute. I wish I knew the younger you, I bet you were so adorable." Luke pouted, finishing eating the loaf of bread and walking over to Calum, sitting on the older man's lap and kissing his cheek multiple times.

"I had a fringe, Luke. I was so emo." Calum chuckled, wrapping his arms around Luke's waist as the blonde sat on his thigh. He crinkled his eyes when laughing since Luke was giving him lots of face kisses.

"Oh my god, I did too. Calum, we would've been amazing friends. We could've formed a band. We would've been an emo band." Luke said teasingly, rubbing his cheek against Calum's in an affectionate way.

"Did you know that you have a cute little butt? It's so small, but I bet it's one of those small but perky butts, you know? Like, look at it! It's so cute!" Calum rambled with a smile on his face, squeezing his hold on the younger man while nuzzling his head into Luke's shoulder.

"My butt is not cute, I have an average size butt. Don't make fun of this masterpiece." Luke pouted, kicking his legs slightly, his bottom lip jutting out.

"I wasn't making fun of it, I love it, Pretty." Calum informed, he couldn't remove the smile off of his face. Luke made him feel a certain way, he made Calum happy. For the first time in a long time, Calum was happy and it was because of the man sitting in his lap.

Suddenly, Calum's phone buzzed. Both men groaned and Luke automatically knew who it was since it was the same person every time they were together. He got off of Calum's lap and walked over to his desk, sitting in his chair and putting his chin in his hand.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby. Come home, I just got off of work and I was hoping -- well, maybe trying to make us work, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I'll be home soon. I'm at Panera with Ashton."

"Okay, I love you so much."

"Love you too."

Calum frowned, not wanting to have sex with Nicki again. He was over it. But, he didn't want to seem suspicious. So, the tan man sighed to himself when seeing Luke looking down at his desk. He walked over to his boyfriend and lifted the younger man's face with his chin to bring their lips together, kissing the blonde deeply.

Luke kissed back, closing his eyes and cupping Calum's cheeks with his hands. His pale thumbs circling the older man's dark circles under his brown eyes. The blonde didn't want to let go but did when Calum tried to pull back.

Calum collected their food to throw away and walked to the door. He turned around and saw Luke getting ready to go back to the cafeteria. The tan man smiled softly. "I'll see you later, Pretty."

Yay, an update. Can I just say that I'm loving the feedback I'm getting from you guys? It makes my day so much better.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE