1.3

It was hot.

For Luke, he was starting to love sneaking around with Calum. At first he did think this but then the guilt started to hit him. But he realized this was the "only way" to be with Calum so he had to push that guilt away and get over it.

Calum just loved it all. He really liked Luke and he for sure knew he was gay by now. He liked having Luke to himself and kissing him all over, knowing what they were doing was wrong but he didn't care. He liked it. It was hot.

Currently, Calum was sleeping on the couch since him and Nicki had an agreement the night before. He was woken up by the sound of vomiting coming from the bathroom. Groaning by the noise, Calum sat up and rubbed his face with his hands. He winced when feeling the pain in his back but shook it off when Nicki came into the living room.

"Are you okay?" Calum asked, trying to sound not as tired as he was since Nicki's crying kept him up. He rose an eyebrow when seeing his wife shake with fear and her arms were wrapped around her stomach.

"Calum, I — I think I'm pregnant." Nicki said, walking over to Calum and sitting next to him on the couch. She did honestly look terrified and that she did not want this to happen.

"What? Nicki, are you sure? Maybe you should go to the doctor and make sure." Calum quickly said as he rubbed her back with the tips of his fingers. He was praying to God that she wasn't pregnant because this was not his plan and he did not want children at the moment.

"I set one up a couple days ago and I go today. It's in a hour and Rue is going to take me since you have work today." Nicki sighed, standing up from the couch and walking into the bedroom to get ready.

'I don't work on the weekends, I never have since I've worked there.' Calum wanted to say, but he realized it wasn't the right time and ignored it. He stood up and walked into the kitchen, mentally freaking out because he did not want this. He did not want Nicki pregnant.

After a couple of minutes, Nicki left to the appointment, wishing Calum a good day before going with her friend. Right when she left, Calum immediately grabbed his phone from the couch and dialed Luke's number and practically shaking.

"Hey."

"Luke, I — I don't even know —"

"Woah, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Nicki thinks she's pregnant."

"Holy shit, Calum."

"I don't want this, Luke. I don't want a kid!"

"It's okay, it'll be okay. Baby, calm down."

"I can't do this. I can't."

"Calum, please calm down. What are you doing right now? Where is Nicki?"

"I'm freaking out in the kitchen and Nicki went to the doctor. She fucking knew about it for a couple days and didn't tell me!"

"Maybe she wasn't sure. Calum, listen to me. Are you listening to me?"

"Y — Yeah."

"It's going to be okay. If she's pregnant, then — fuck I don't know what to say."

"Exactly! We would have to be apart. Luke, I don't want that."

"I don't either. You just have to hope that she's not. Wait, were you guys..trying?"

"Hell no! She doesn't want kids either. If she was then she probably would get an abortion or do that thing where she holds it for another couple."

"Okay, so Calum, it will be okay! There isn't anything to freak out over. If she's pregnant then you're probably not keeping the baby."

"But what if it's like that movie on Lifetime when two girls get pregnant by the same guy and the good girl decides to give her baby to her sister but when she sees the baby, her and the baby daddy want to keep it."

"What kind of things do you watch?"

"I sleep on the couch a lot and watch a lot of Lifetime. Don't judge me."

"Hey, I have to go grade papers. Will you be okay? Do you want me to come over?"

"No, it's okay. I don't know when she'll be back and I don't want her walking in on us making out. Go make money, Pretty."

"Okay, I'll see you later? You're still dropping me off at the airport, right?"

"Of course."

After their goodbyes, both boys hung up and Calum sighed deeply. He placed his phone on the counter and gripped at his hair. It may seem like he's being dramatic but he really wasn't. Him and Nicki were constantly arguing and have sex to avoid it. It was very obvious they didn't want to be together anymore.

But they still loved each other, Calum still loved Nicki but not the way he used to.

He rubbed his jaw roughly when thinking about how miserable a child of his would be if Nicki was pregnant. Calum and her would just fight and not be good role models for a child. It was scary to think about and Calum never wanted it.

Honestly, Calum didn't love children. He never wanted to have any and Nicki was the same. She didn't want to go through everything and be responsible for another life. The married couple did talk about it in the past if Nicki ever got pregnant, she wouldn't keep it or get an abortion.

Some people think getting a abortion is harsh, but it was Nicki's body and she could do whatever she wanted. If she wasn't ready, she shouldn't go through it. But, she and Calum would get a lot of shit from Nicki's parents since they are very religious and if they found out that she would get an abortion if she was pregnant, she might as well be dead.

It was about two hours later and Calum calmed down, he was sitting in the living room and watching more Lifetime movies. Occasionally he would think about having a child and his stomach would ease up and make him feel sick. But, he pushed the thoughts away.

Suddenly, the front door opened which revealed Nicki. She closed the door behind her and Calum immediately turned off the TV and put his full attention on her. Nicki took off her coat and shoes as Calum waited for her to tell him what happened.

Nicki stood in front of Calum and sighed deeply but she smiled widely. "I'm not pregnant! I just have the flu!"

"Oh, thank God." Calum breathed out, running his hands through his hair once more in relief. He rushed up to Nicki and pulled her into a hug but quickly scooted away when realizing that she said that she had the flu. "Ew, don't get me sick."

"Are you serious? Don't say that! I'm sick and you, as my husband, should take care of me. You're such a dick." Nicki snapped, shaking her head and walking into the kitchen.

"First of all; I was kidding. Second; if I knew you were sick, I would've taken care of you. But you never fucking told me nor showed any signs since you never talk to me." Calum spat as he followed her into the kitchen.

"Just leave me alone, Calum. I'm taking a shower." Nicki sighed, grabbing a ginger ale from the fridge and walking into their bedroom which also held their bathroom.

Calum rolled his eyes and walked back to the couch, wishing that he was with Luke.

I'm sorry if anyone got offended or mad when abortion popped up in the story. This is literally the only time it will pop up and those were my opinions on it. Not everyone will agree with me but you know, everyone can express their opinion if you're not being a dick about it.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE