1.0

"Hi, are you ready?" Calum asked his boyfriend as he stood at Luke's doorstep. Nerves was filling him since Luke looked so pretty, even though he was wearing basically the sark thing as he always does. "You look really nice."

"Thank you, and yeah. Let's go." Luke nodded, grabbing Calum's hand and closing his door behind him. He led them to Calum's car with excitement and got into the passenger seat.

Calum got into the driver's seat and began driving, he hand one hand on the wheel while the other was on Luke's thigh. His fingers picked at the black string on the blonde's jeans with nerves. Luke let his hand trail to Calum's and held onto it from the side.

A couple hours later, they arrived at the ice skating ring. Calum wanted to make sure that it was far away from their town so no one would know who they were. He wanted to have a good time with his new boyfriend.

Calum rushed over to the passenger side of the car and opened the door, making Luke blush as he got out. He kissed Calum's cheek. "Thank you, now come on."

Before Calum could say anything, he was being dragged inside of the skating ring. A smile appeared on his face when feeling how soft Luke's hand was. It was so small and delicate, Calum loves it.

After a couple of minutes of paying and getting what they needed and put their shoes on, both men were on the ice. Luke was desperately gripping onto Calum's hand in fear, he didn't really tell the tan man that he wasn't the best at this kind of stuff.

"If you die, I'm going to fucking kill you." Luke grumbled, his eyes widen as him and Calum skated. He didn't even care that there were children around and probably could hear him cursing. The only thing that was on his mind was not dying.

Calum laughed loudly, skating smoothly and trying his hardest to not get ahead of Luke. Oh Wonder was softly playing in the ring and Calum was listening to it with a smile on his face. "I got you, don't worry."

"Oh — oh my god! I almost died Calum." Luke groaned at his previous slip. He quickly shook his head when they got near the exit. "Hell no, we gotta go. I'm not doing this again."

The tan man nodded with another laugh, letting Luke lead him out of the ring. They took off their shoes and Calum was a little sad since they didn't really do anything and this wasn't the best first date.

He sighed when Luke went to go to the bathroom, Calum returned their shoes and decided that they would eat here. The tan man walked over to the bathrooms and waited beside the men's for Luke.

When Luke came out, Calum let his hand out and he smiled at him. The blonde sheepishly took it with a blush. Before they could start walking, Calum pulled him close so their chests were touching. "Look at how pretty my boyfriend is. You're so pretty."

Luke squeaked and buried his head in Calum's shoulder, trying to cover the blush on his face. He felt a kiss on his head and he immediately smiled softly. The blonde pulled away with red cheeks and led them to the food counter.

As Calum ordered for the both of them, Luke began to have thoughts. Were they going way too fast? They were already kissing and this was their first date. They've already made out and Calum is married. Married. Luke had an awful feeling in the pit of his stomach, the same thoughts constantly circling his mind.

He wouldn't admit it, but Luke has been constantly thinking about this even since their first kiss. The blonde knew what they were doing and he was continuing to do it, knowing that it was wrong and knowing his thoughts on this.

Ever since he was little, he hated cheaters. Both of his grandfathers cheated on his grandmother's, he hasn't had a wonderful relationship with either of them. But now, he's one. Well, he's part of it. But you're just as bad as the cheated when having an affair.

It was all so much to think about.

"Luke? Baby, they don't have what you want. Do you want to go somewhere else and eat there?" Calum snapped him out of his thoughts, literally snapping his fingers in front of the blonde's face.

All Luke did was nod, letting his hands go into his pockets. Calum nodded also and they walked out of the skating ring. The tan man knew what Luke was thinking, he was thinking the same thing. But, they couldn't help it. They were in love.

"I know what you're thinking, I'm thinking it too. You don't have to keep your thoughts in, you can tell me anything, you know?" Calum said when they got into the car and beginning to drive.

"What did you tell your wife what you were doing tonight?" Luke asked, turning his head so he could look at the other man. He loved how concentrated Calum looked when driving.

"I told her that Ashton and I were going out to the bar with his boyfriend." Calum replied, forgetting about the food and started driving the way they came.

"What if she finds out? About us?"

"Then she'll know that I'm gay and probably kick me out. We'll get a divorce and maybe we can be together in town instead of driving four hours away."

"This was probably the worst date ever." Calum chuckled, shoving his hands into his pockets as he stood on Luke's doorstep once again. He rocked on the balls of his feet with a little frown.

"No, I loved it. You called me pretty." Luke blushed, looking down at his feet and trying to not show that he wasn't over it.

"Because you are." Calum said, looking around the make sure that no one was watching them before pulling Luke towards him with the blonde's hips. He kissed Luke's nose. "You're so pretty."

"But you're cute." Luke giggled, feeling like Calum's hands were burning into his hips. He cupped Calum's face with both hands and let his thumbs glide under the tan man's eyes and admiring them. "You have really pretty eyes. Kiss me."

Calum blushed at the compliment and opened Luke's door — which he left unlocked — he dragged Luke inside. He shut the door before connecting his lips with the blonde's, he felt Luke smile and arms wrap around his neck.

They stumbled to Luke's couch, already taking off coats and shoes. Calum laid down with his back against the arm rest as Luke climbed on top of him. He let his hands rest on the side of Luke's thighs as the blonde brought his hands into the tan man's hair and gripped it tightly.

Suddenly, Calum's phone started ringing. Luke whined, pulling away but kept himself on Calum's lap. Calum sighed before taking out his phone and saw that it was Nicki. He rolled his eyes and took the call, holding the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Baby, where are you?"

"I'm at the bar with Ashton and his boyfriend, I told you this. They're both getting really drunk."

"Well, come home. I want you."

"Uh, fuck."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, I was just turned on by what you said, that's all baby girl."

"Okay, come home now."

"I'll be home soon."

Before Nicki could say anything, Calum hung up and threw his phone on the floor. He threw his head back and let out a moan when feeling Luke kiss down his bare chest. The blonde's lips were way softer and more gentle than Nicki's.

"You have to go." Luke whined, sitting up with a pout on his lips. He got off of Calum's lap and sat on the other side of the couch. The blonde had a bunch of jealously inside of him at the moment but he wasn't going to show it.

"I'm sorry, baby, I am. Don't worry, I'm yours."

BLUE NEIGHBORHOOD LITERALLY JUST CAME OUT WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS AND ITS SO SO GOOD, GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW. I AM DEMANDING YOU.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE