Chapter 11:

Forks, Washington

7:55am

Elijah pulled into Fork High parking lot, ignoring the gazes that the students crowding the parking gave towards him, trying to figure out who's within the car. Rebekah huffed in annoyance from the back seat; she was quite annoyed at the fact that she was to start high school all over again.

"I do not see the point in this at all, brother." Rebekah grumbled, sinking lower into the car seat. "I mean, what's the point of going to school anyway?"

"Maybe, you'll see Bella?" Caroline suggested, shrugging beside Matt. "I mean, that's why we came to Forks isn't it?"

"School starts in five minutes." Elijah reminded them, earning a death glare Rebekah. "Who knows, maybe Bella will talk to you."

"I hope she does." Rebekah mumbled, exiting the car followed shortly by Caroline, Matt and Kol. As Elijah drove off out of the car-park, the two youngest Originals took unneeded breaths and walked towards the front office of the school; with Caroline and Matt following behind, as the four of them neared the entrance that's when the confused, hushed whispers started, but they ignored them as well.

"Can I help you?" the fading red-haired woman asked them as they walked into the small office.

"Hi, we're the new students." Rebekah spoke walking up to the desk, smiling. "I'm Rebekah, that's Kol, Caroline and Matt."

"Are you all Mrs Mikaelson's kids?" The woman asked, well it sounded more of an assumption than a question.

"Yes." Rebekah replied, blinking once.

"Ah, well here you are." The woman replied, smiling and handed each of them a class schedule and a map of the school. "If you get lost, don't hesitate to come here and ask for directions."

"Thank you." Rebekah replied, while Caroline, Matt and Kol just smiled and walked out of the office.

Once out of sight from the office, Rebekah and Kol threw their maps away; muttering something about vampiric memory, and then proceeded to compare their class schedules together.

"We all got Finn for third period." Rebekah groaned, looking down at each of their schedules. "And Klaus for fifth."

"I have Biology for last period," Caroline replied, looking slightly confused. "Since when did I take Bio?"

"Mother must've done it." Kol replied, looking annoyed at his own schedule, then the bell went indicating that first was about to start.

They all parted ways, Rebekah grumbled to herself and walked into Trigonometry 101; she huffed as she dropped her bags and sat in a vacant seat.

"Hi!" a bubbly looking, wild-curly haired girl said; making Rebekah jump a little. "You must be one of the newbies; I'm Jessica, Jessica Standley."

"Rebekah, Rebekah Mikaelson." Rebekah replied, shaking the human girl's hand.

That's when Rebekah scented her, Isabel, coming towards the classroom; her heart started to beat fast as her eyes were glued on the door. First walked in a pale skinned girl, who resembled the looks of a pixie and whose scent smelt very sweet and sticky to Rebekah, who gave a small grimace look towards the girl whose back was turned to her; a small gasp escaped from Rebekah as the person following the pixie-girl walked into her line of sight.

Isabel.

"Who's that?" Rebekah whispered to Jessica, nodding towards the pixie girl and Isabel's-look-a-like.

"That is Alice Cullen and Isabella Swan, but don't call her that, she likes people to call her Bella."

"Oh."