Chapter 15: Coming clean

Panic, shock, confusion, anger and some curiosity were expressed upon Bella Swan's face as she stared into the dark eyes of Sage, her friend from Phoenix.

"What do you mean you have something to tell me?" Bella whispered, stepping away from Sage. "What's going on? Why did you give your blood?"

"This would be a lot easier if the Mikaelson's were here." Sage sighed, and then looked towards Bella. "I will explain everything, but I need to speak to the Mikaelson's first."

Bella's heart then started to skip some beats, Sage then seen some beads of sweat lightly cover Bella's forehead; a small trail of blood tickles down Bella's nose, both Bella and Sage looked at the blood before Bella suddenly fell to the ground and landed softly in Sage's arms.

With her quick thinking, Sage carried Bella bridal-style towards her car; placed the unconscious form of Bella lightly in the passenger seat and started the car with a blur.

Sage then pressed down on the accelerator, making her Toyota's engine growl with speed; when the Mikaelson's household gates came into sight, she slowed the car down.

Hearing the engine of his beloved mate, Finn opened the door to greet her but his mouth dropped open with shock as Sage carried in a limp form of Bella Swan.

"What happened?" Finn asked, watching Sage place Bella onto the window seat that faced the woods. "Sage?"

"A cold one, that's what happen." Sage growled, she then turned to face Finn. "why are you all here in Forks?"

"We came to Forks to reunite Elijah with the girl we all thought died at the hands of the wolves..."

"The same wolves that killed Herrick?"

"Yes."

Sage then looked towards Bella then back at Finn then towards Bella again; sudden it dawned onto her and she looked back at her creator and lover.

"Bella is Isabel isn't she?"

"Yes," Finn replied, smiling towards Sage. "Isabella Swan is the reincarnation of Isabel Petrova."

The scent of the rest of the Mikaelson's family, along with the heartbeat of Matt Donavan cam to both Sage and Finn's attention; they both waited patiently for the family to walk into the door.

Rebekah was the first to enter the house, her eyes landed onto Finn but narrowed as they landed on Sage; she was about to insult Sage when suddenly Bella's scent hit her like a ton of bricks and Rebekah blurred into the sitting room.

Kol, Klaus, Caroline, Matt and Elijah followed Rebekah into the sitting room to find an unconscious form of Bella, a seething Rebekah glaring at a terrified looking Sage and Finn.

"What happened?" Elijah asked, venom filled his tone as he walked over to Bella's body; he breathes with a slight relief as he heard her heart beating.

"A cold one," Finn started to explain but then gasped in shock as Rebekah pinned Sage to the wall in anger.

"You let a cold one near her?!" Rebekah hissed, her vampire fangs coming out and her eyes darkened.

"No!" Sage replied, looking towards Elijah. "E.. Elijah told me that he dropped Bella of at home when I was with Charlie, I then drove back to check up on her when I see a newborn Cold one upon Bella's body... He was leaning over her as if he was gathering her scent, I thought he was about to bite her so I made myself known, threw him out and gave Bella some of my blood."

Rebekah's hold loosen around Sage's neck, the blonde Original stepped away from the auburn haired vampire as if she was the Black plague and was out the front door with a blink of an eye, her four brother followed after her; leaving a confused Matt, shocked Caroline and a terrified Sage behind to look over Bella.