Chapter 16: Pancakes, Shopping and a little Mischief

Forks, Washington State

Mikaelson's Manor

Elijah sat in the armchair, in front of the main Lounge room fireplace; swirling a glass of Bourbon in one hand and the other was rested upon his forehead. He really needs to stop picking up habits from the older Salvatore brother, a slight chuckle came to his ears; glancing towards the noise he seen his youngest brother, Kol talking to someone that he has no interest to find out who.

Elijah quickly downed the rest of the bourbon, not bothered by the burning sensation that now coated the inside of his throat, he looked within the dying ambers of the fire that was lit the night before. He was angry at the fact that he lost control at the sight of Bella's blood, it wasn't because he wanted to taste Bella, oh no, it was merely the fact that Bella's blood smelt exactly like Isabel's; he also remembered how she let Finn, Kol and himself feed off her and how he was addicted to it from then onwards.

Finn, Kol and Elijah all gasped awake in shock; they all looked down at the wounds on their chests, the curtain that divided the sitting room from the cooking area parted, Isabel's delicate form came to their view holding a pocket knife in one hand and a goblet in the other, the very same goblet that their mother, Esther, forced them to drink from before their own father; Mikael, drove his sword through their hearts.

"Isa," Elijah gasped, trying to get to his feet but he felt too weak to do so. "What happened? Why did mother order us to drink from that goblet? What was in it? Why did father drive his sword through our hearts?"

"You will have your answers soon enough, my love." Isabel replied, kissing Elijah on the lips and touched his face sweetly. "But now you must drink."

"Drink? Drink what exactly?" Finn asked then his mouth dropped open in shock as Isabel slit her wrist with the knife and then offered it to him directly.

"You must drink," Isabel whispered pushing her bleeding wrist to Finn's mouth. "If you do not drink from me willingly, you will surely perish..."

"What would it do to us?" Finn whispered looking down at the blood, he then felt something like fangs spring out of nowhere then his mouth was upon Isabel's bleeding wrist.

"Brother!" Elijah growled as he tried to pull his brother off his beloved's wrist and jumped back in shock as his older brother looked at him; Finn's light brown eyes were no more. In their place were pitch black irises and dark veins that throbbed around his eyes.

Elijah then yelled in shock once again as Kol latched onto Isabel's wrist, after Finn pulled himself away; Kol only took a few drops before he willingly pulled himself away. Isabel lightly touched Elijah's cheek; he turned to face her but the scent of her blood was too overwhelming and then his lips were upon her bleeding wrist.

...

Bella woke up once again, this time she decided to stay awake; she took a look in the room that she had slept in, wondering whose room it was. Not only that, but her dream... She was very conflicted about her dream, and her growing attraction towards Elijah.

She walked down the stairs, glancing every now and then at the paintings that hung on the walls; she stopped at a blurred painting of watercolors, Bella tried to figure what the painting made but gave up the effort. As she neared the kitchen, she could hear the hushed voices of Rebekah and Caroline along with Matt and Klaus; she walked into the kitchen to see all of the Originals apart from Finn and Sage.