Ch 11: Fun Night

Hey guys! Skye Worthington here! Sorry I didn't put a note last time, I forgot, sorry! OK the good news is that we've reached over 500 reads yay! We've beat my goal! Now we're gonna amp up the stakes! Now we're gonna try to get 1000 reads and 500 votes! Yay! As a gift to all the amazing readers reading this I made a long chapter! For you guys! The story is just getting started! The drama and everything. OK the drama is just about to begin. We have flirting and jealousy. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Blake was stressed. After what she had done, she had anxiety. Luckily, Batman had helped her earlier, but he had to go. The League needs him. He can't stay here, even if she did depend on him. Blake decided to ignore that matter because today was the day! The day Babs, Tim, M'gann, and Nightwing would be back. Blake had been waiting all day for this all day. Even though she did feel bad, she didn't want M'gann or Connor or anyone to worry about her. She was independent an she wanted people to see that. Blake wanted to be alone in her room. Wolf had kept her company. In fact instead of staying with Connor, he came and fell asleep with Blake. Wolf liked Blake and Blake liked Wolf. Sometimes, Wolf even preferred Blake than Connor! Nevertheless, Connor had kept her company as well as Artemis and Wonder girl, but without Babs and M'gann it wasn't the same. Connor waited in his room while Blake, Wolf, and Gar played some games. Artemis was training with Arsenal and Kaldur was just trying to calm Wally down about overeating all the food in Mount Justice.

"Gar roll the dice!" Blake announced as she patted Wolf's head. Wolf just laid there smiling. He had left Connor without a single bark and Blake just loved playing with his hair.

Gar rolled the dice and got a 6.

"Six! I got a six! I'm ahead now, Blake. I'm going to win. Who has game now?" Gar bragged.

Blake had been ahead for most of the game, but now Gar was once space away from winning the crown.

"OK. Gar I have to get a six to win the game! I'll let Wolf do the honors. After you Wolf." Blake said.

Wolf held out his paw and Blake placed the dice in his paw. Wolf shook it  and drop the dice shuffling his paw away.

"Thank you, Wolf. You are most helpful!" Blake kindly said as she kissed his nose, making Wolf smile.

The dice was on the edge of a 5 and 6. Gravity pulled it on Blake's favor.

"Six! Gar I got a six! I won! It was a nice try though Gar." Blake added. With that Blake won the game and just in time.

A computer announced the arrival of four missed heroes, "Miss Martian B05, Nightwing B01, Batgirl B16, Robin B20."

Blake quickly went to meet them.

"M'gann! Babs! Tim!" Blake said excitingly.

She flew straight towards M'gann and Babs and gave them a hug. They were both excited to see her. Tim was left out of the hug.

"How was the mission?" Blake asked.

M'gann looked at Babs who looked at Tim who looked at Nightwing.

Nightwing replied, "It was fine. Just getting a thief and some valuable intel for the League."

Blake's smile slowly went away after he said that. Tim came out from behind an gave Blake a hug.

"Tim!" Blake said happily as we had him a kiss on the cheek and hug.

Tim blushed, his face looking a bit pink. Blake giggled as Nightwing walked away, glaring at Tim. The girls giggled as Tim went to meet Cassie.

M'gann asked concerned, "Blake are you OK? You seem shaken up. . . "

Blake gulped, "I'm fine, just shaken up, about the S.I.M . "