Chapter 62: Mind games

This is Skye back for another update! So I figured we haven't seen much of Blake's darker persona so I decided to add this chapter in. It gets you pumped up for the end!!! So prepare yourself for the this is a game chess. But in the game you must protect the queen, what if the queen is what has to go for the world to be protected... naw I'm playing with you guys. Sounds cool tho huh? Ok please vote and comment and break out the popcorn! This is chapter 62 which I can't believe!?!? It's all thanks to you guys! Thanks so much for supporting me! Also please support batmanwife13 and her books. She entered the Wattys so let's support her all we can! Now without further adew, chapter 62!

Blake sat in a seat made of crystal. Her head was connected to wiring and yet she remained calm.

"Motherbox do you sense my anxiousness?" Blake asked telekinetically.

"I do. Are you afraid of the results master?"

"I don't know what to expect anymore. Good or bad... I just don't want to be on everyone's mind.... that's all."

"Master don't be so modest, there are things that need attention to flourish."

"I'm not flourishing Motherbox, I'm wilting...."

"That's not true. You have just started to bloom. These things just take time. Concentrate on what Jor-El is saying. I will be here to aid you in any case."

"Ok Motherbox."

Jor-El and Lara simply conversed amongst themselves as Kal watched.

"Blyla, dear?" Lara called.

"Yes Grandmother Lara?"

"I want you to focus your attention on trying to lift this object. It is a crystal from the House of El. Try to lift it."

"But I can't. My powers are capped."

"It's ok child. Do your best."

Blake gulped, "Are you sure about this?"

"Don't worry Blake, the Motherbox will help you. I am here too. It will be ok. You won't hurt me. I promise."

"Blake focus on the crystal." Luna stated as she operated from behind Blake.

"I-i can try." Blake said as she heard the Motherbox say, "Trust in me master and trust in them. They are your family after all."

Blake tried and tried and nothing. The crystal didn't budge. Blake sighed a sigh of relief.

"I told you master. See? Not a problem."

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you Motherbox."

Lara had conducted a scan of Blake's mind at rest with the Motherbox. It seemed almost normal. No, abnormal signs. However, her anxiety was still higher than normal.

Jor-El temporarily took away the effects of the motherbox on Blake.

"Motherbox?" Blake asked feeling empty and cold inside. As if something was missing and had been taken from her.

Blake felt cold emotionally, physically, and mentally. She was just isolated. She looked around before dipping her head down.

"Blyla? Blyla are you alright?" Her ears picked up Lara's voice.

The voice somewhat annoyed. Blake's hands turned into fists. Blake violently rocked her head back and forth trying to defeat the nemesis inside of her that was bubbling and boiling. It was ready to come out even if Blake was against in spirit and thought.

"Jor-El, shut it off!" Luna said worryingly.

Blake simply glared are Luna, her irises changing color instantly.