Chapter 50: Close Encounters

Hiii everybody!!!! I'm back and ready to update the next chapter!!! Like I said before, things are about to pick up again. It was slow for a few chapters but now its time for action!!! So I hope you like this new update and please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks! Can you guys believe we are at chapter 50!!!! Wow, I can't believe it. Or started with one idea and thanks to you guys, it became something special for me. On my next update, there will be 2 chapters coming out as a thanks to you guys. So anyways, let the action begin!!!! Mwahahaha! Just kidding. ..

Kara and Blake watched the tv screen attentively as they watched the nature channel. Today the episode was on dolphins, which just so happened to be Kara's favorite animal and Blake's seconds favorite animal. Kara watched with amazement how dolphin were such peaceful creature. Kara held her stuffed dolphin pillow pet tightly as she watched the show, her blue eyes full of excitement and wonder.

After the show was done, Kara proclaimed, "The sea is so beautiful. I love when you fly over the clear water and see your mirror image underneath you."

Blake replied, "I miss that a lot, you have no idea."

Kara and Blake made their way to the kitchen where M'gann had just finished baking blueberry muffins. Blake and Kara each took one before the rest of the team started coming in. Blake took a seat on the couch while Kara went for seconds after devouring her first muffin. As she walked towards the kitchen counter, she didn't notice Kaldur standing in front of her.

"Kara. Watch out." Blake said trying to alert her but it was too late.

"Oof!" Kara said as she bumped against Kadur's chest.

"My apologies Kara Zor-el." Kaldur said as they both headed towards Kara's stuffed dolphin pillow pet she had dropped a few seconds earlier.

Kara bumped heads with Kaldur before both of them replied, "Sorry."

Kaldur picked up her dolphin before handing it back to her. His hand brushed up against Kara's making her blush. Her cheeks now pink made Kaldur look away in embarrassment.

"Sorry." Kara sheepishly said looking at her feet.

"My apologies Kara. Is this your stuffed dolphin ?" Kaldur asked inquisitively.

Kara nodded shyly replying, "Yes, dolphins are my favorite animal. Blake and Luna bought me this dolphin pillow pet which I really love."

Kaldur smiled as Kara gleaming all about dolphins and her pillow pet. Kaldur smiled and found it very interesting in how Kara love marine life and the sea. To be honest, Kaldur hadn't had a feeling like that in a while. Not since Tula. Oh how Kaldur did miss her. Every once in a while, Kaldur would stop to see Tula in the hall of heroes. It was an absence he had in his heart and now, he might actually have found someone compatible to him. Kara did remind him of Tula. At least in her eyes. The shade of blue reminded him so much of her.

"Babe! I smell muffins!" Kaldur and Kara both heard Wally down the hall as he came through the hallway in a split second.

There Wally sped towards the batch of freshly baked muffins with Luna on his back. The aroma had brought Wally to it.  Luna got off and took one before taking a seat beside Kara and Blake while Wally and Bart fought over who would get the most muffins.

"Afternoon girls." Luna said nibbling on her muffin slowly.

"Hey Luna." Kara chirped squishing her pillow pet and cuddling with it.

"Afternoon lil sis." Blake teased.

Luna rolled her eyes as she said, "You never fail in that tiny detail do you?"