Chapter 48: Why are you such a guy!?!?

Hi guys!!! Skye here!!! Sorry fr my temporary hiatus but I've been sick and busy. Anyways, I'm introing some text message format and we are expanding Blake's character a bit and Luna as well. Characters are being expanded so its very exciting to see new personalities from both Luna and Blake. So I hope you like this chapter and please don't forge to vote and comment.

Currently all the boys had gone out a mission, leaving all the women stuck in Mount Justice. The girls on their part were sick and tired of playing back up for the boys. There they all were, conversing with themselves. Zatanna, Stargirl, and Wondergirl had brought everybody together while Artemis wanted to suggest an idea to them.

"Ugh, how come the boys get to go out on every mission and we can't! This mission isn't difficult!" Cassie said crushing her soda can in her hand.

Bumblebee added, "Tell me about it. Mal told me this was a mission for people who got the strength and stamina to do it. Can you believe them?"

Kara walked over to the control center with her arms crossed, "I know right! We aren't useless. We can do it too. Why are we always the second choice? The back up."

Luna sighed as she said, "Well its just this one mission, right? I'm sure they will be back soon."

Everyone stared at her before Artemis replied, "This has happened many times and I'm sick of it! I know its childish but come on, give us a chance. I say we go out and have a girls night out! This isolation and standing by is so useless. I can't imagine never being selected to go on a mission- oh."

Artemis looked at Blake before biting her lip, "Sorry Blake."

Blake had been there today. She had gone to visit her friends only to find out all the boys had left for a mission. Not a single boy was left in sight. Mount Justice was just populated by women at the moment.

M'gann shrugged saying, "I think it would be nice to just be girls for once and go out without thinking of being here when the boys are having all the fun."

Stargirl squealed and then smiled before saying, "We could go to the movies, shopping, parties. . ."

Bumblebee followed her train of thought, "Yeah good idea! We could dance all night without a worry in the world. Just us."

Artemis smirked saying, "We can live like regular people for one night before coming back in the morning. Come on guys, what do ya say?"

Cassie and Kara said in unison, "We could go to the disco or a club! "

Irene stopped reading her book before saying, "Come to think of it, its a good idea. We need time to be just us. "

Stargirl replied, humbly saying, "Exploring the city sounds like fun. Coming from a farm and moving to the city. I need to feel city blood running through my veins! That is if we all decide to go. . ."

Zatanna laughed before saying, "I'm with Stargirl, if we all decide to go then I'm in. I think we all need to get out. Being in the League and all is great but I would love some time being in the city."

Luna laughed before looking at Blake, "You've been quiet. What's on your mind?"

Blake kept quiet as she wasn't one to break the rules. She was a good girl even though she liked the idea of experiencing her first club peeked her interest greatly. Blake hadn't seen Dick all day which made all the more favorable to be persuaded into going.

Blake sighed, "I'm not so sure this is a good idea. We could get in trouble."

Luna giggled before saying, "Come on Blake, lets take a walk on the wild side. Let's break the rules, only this once. Please."