Ch 18: Facing Ivy

Hi everyone, Skye here! So I've been working hard during this break to get ahead on my stories. I have and I really hope its good. Now that I had another book, I'm trying to balance out the time between each book. Multi tasking, huh! I'm really excited for these upcoming chapters. We will have los of things going on, so yeah I'm just FYIing you. Ok this is the next part in the book. We're almost t chapter 20 and when we reach chapter 25 I'll add an extra chapter when I update! Yay! Ok, please, don't forget to vote and comment and please tell me what ya think! I'm very excited to unveil chapter 18! Yass! Please enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to grab some popcorn! Here's chapter 18! Lights! Camera! Action!

Ivy, Lex, and Mercy walked down the halls. After an annoying limo ride, filled with champagne and laughter and flirting, Mercy was in need for some action! She surely got it when they entered the warehouse. No one was guarding the area. There was nobody. Ivy walked around, until her heel stumbled upon something. A burnt camera. That could only mean one thing: someone is here. Someone who isn't supposed to be here is here.

"My babies!" Ivy shouted.

She ran to the over watered plants, whose green leaves shrivelled up. The plants had been drowning, from what looked like for an hour. Ivy threw a yellow powder on top of her plants. They began to grow humongous in size. The shrivelled up leaves became pumpkin sized leaves. The flowers petals became the size of 3 pumpkins. Her piranha plants became monstrous. Ivy hugged the growling piranha plant.

"There you go boy! That's right! Suck it all in, only the best for my babies." Ivy cooed at her plants. Lex looked at Mercy and nodded. Mercy went ahead to see how far the intruder had gone. Lex walked up to Ivy.

"I think we both know, who is down there. I sent Mercy down already. If we are lucky, they will both be down there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake heard the sprinkler system shut down. Oh no. She knew it. She looked at Project vL and at the blond haired boy. They are here. Blake had control of the cameras, so she used the surveillance cameras to be her eyes in the sky. She was right. Ivy and Lex appeared walking to the elevator and elevator shaft. Something wasn't right. . . Lex never left home without Mercy. He wouldn't go anywhere without her. So where is. .. Blake heard a rumble in the door. The door was locked, but a locked metal door was no match for Mercy.

" They are here! Watch out! Sis, watc-" Blake warned, as Mercy blasted the door with her arm blaster.

The door headed straight for Project vL. Blake arose her hands and stopped the door from hitting the girl. Blake dropped it as Mercy came threw in her attack mode. Blake quickly arose the broken door, with her powers and threw it at Mercy. The door was blasted in pieces. The glass was shattered and the metal was now in shreds. Blake turned to the boy, he was defenseless. Mercy aimed her blaster at him. Blake quickly dashed towards Mercy and pushed her forward. Mercy shot upward. Since their last encounter, Mercy had been upgraded. Mercy changed her firepower to something more powerful that would make more of an impact on Blake. Kryptonite. The blaster glowed green.

"Get out of here! Find a place out!" Blake said as Mercy shot the cannon at Blake.

Blake tried to hold and contain the kryptonite laced blast, but it was too much. Blake began sweating. Kryptonite wasn't easy to come by or to defeat. Blake yelled in agony. She was fighting it! She used all her force to reflect the kryptonite laced blast back at Mercy. The blond boy walked up behind her. His eyes closed yellow, just like his hands. He shot back at Mercy, who was preparing to shoot again. The yellow blast hit Mercy. She stumbled back. Blake then shot the kryptonite laced blast at Mercy. The impact pushed her back. All the way to the elevator. As Ivy and Lex went down the elevator, they met Mercy as the blasts impacts her through the elevator door.