Ch 32: Wavefront part 1

Hey guys, Skye here!!! Ok so I'm sorry I haven't updated, but I've been busy. Anyways short note. Shout out goes to: _Impulse_Allen_, _Koriandr_, Alice-Grimm, Artemis_Twyla, AXTheCoolKid, batmanwife13, BoyWonder53, ComicGirl_JustWrite, DC_Comics_forever, DCcouples, deannahkent, Emily_is_a_speedster, FemaleNightwing, isi_inm47, iriswest22, JaneDoe32, JKFJ1232, JusticeLeague-, Kara_Song, lamby5000, livethisdayagain, Liv4YJ, LokiLaufeyson14, lotsofsparkles1, magicbleeds, MeghanMartian02, MsNialla, nerdygirl310, Nightingale369, Pongopoo, Rainbow_Chain, random_anime_girl_, rtlopez14, shuette, Superboy_4eva, WonderWomanForEver, and xX_Fang_Xx. Oh man, long list. Anyway please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. . .thanks!!!

Blake and Kara rushed in as soon as they heard Bruce call for them. This was important. Bruce was going to check on Luna, when Wally rushed through the door.

"Batman! Batman. . . oof." Wally said as he crashed into Bruce.

Wally immediately got up from his tumble, Bruce only rebalanced himself taking one step back. Wally cleared his throat and gave Batman an embarrassed look.

"It's Luna.  She's-" Batman cut Wally off.

"Where is she? This is urgent. I've just finished examining her blood smaple and it's not good. I need to see her Wally, now." Bruce said and Wally let him enter her room.

Luna was shaking, her body giving her a false reason why to shiver in the warmth. Bruce looked at her with concern. Luna could barely get up now. She was too weak. Something was going on. As Luna to say, "Batman." Bruce shushed her.