Ch 30: The Flower Boy

Hey guys! Skye here. This one was done today so if there are mistakes sorry and please tell me. Please go and read my new book, I forgot the coffee shop on destiny street it's a Niall Horan fanfic!!! OK shout out to alphaflower123, AXTheCoolKid, batmanwife13, Demon_Child_429, deannahkent, Emily_is_a_speedster, isi_inm47, jadaw13, JaneDoe32, Kara_Song, lotsofsparkles1, magicbleeds, MaximumTeenJustice, meinewasermelone, MsNialla, myboothang11, nerdygirl310, Pongopoo, Purple_Falcon, random_anime_girl_, rtlopez14, shuette, Superboy_4eva, WonderWomanForEver, and xX_Fang_Xx. Please comment and vote and tell me what ya think. Hope ya like it!!!

J'onn had successfully finished placing the mind block inside Blake's head. Blake remembered everything that had happened the last hours and days, but every time she would try to remember the simulation from the S.I.M. she couldn't, her head would be blank. Blake looked at the vase of flowers, the flowers were almost dead again. She sighed, she knew that the "flower boy" would be back tonight. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard incoming footsteps. The door creaked and Blake immediately acted like she was sleeping, closing her eyes, hiding her vibrant blue eyes from the daylight. She heard the footsteps getting closer and closer and then a clanking noise, like if something had been set down on something. Blake could hear a heartbeat, it was normal and pumping blood at a normal pace. Blake heard the noise of the seat cushion wrinkle, making her think that whoever was in her room had set the object on the seat cushion and left. Blake couldn't be more wrong. Her impatience making her lose her edge. She sighed, opening her eyes and sitting up. Her bright eyes adjusting. She didn't hesitate to look over to what had been set down. She wanted out. To be free again, not sit in a bed like a useless mummy. Blake got out of bed and began walking around not noticing that someone had taken a seat beside her. Blake headed towards the door, her toes touching the cool floor. She tip toed towards the door knob to freedom. Blake had been in here for a few days and well it had gotten boring. Occasionally, M'gann, Tim, or Babs would come, but today it was silent. Boredom enveloping every corner. The t.v. wasn't any help either. There weren't any exciting movies on or shows either. Connor would come in the afternoon, but the afternoon was hours away. It seemed like an eternity. Blake had been a little depressed.  The same room, same everything for the past couple days. She hadn't eaten her food. She barely touched it. She hadn't eaten for almost 2 days, she really didn't feel like it at all. No one knew because she would throw the food away and burn to rubble with her heat vision. No one knew except for the person who had hacked the security and had watched her behind the security footage. He wasn't a stalker as much as a concerned friend. Dick would watch and check on her every few hours. He really didn't want to talk her just yet about his feelings. Damian would taunt him about it, while Babs, M'gann, and Tim waited patiently for  the moment to finally come. . . Blake couldn't wait to taste the freedom. Sadly, she had been caught.