Ch 21: The Healing Process part 2

Hello, everybody! Ok sorry that I haven't updated, but I've been busy. I have family visiting this week and the next so I'm jam packed, but I have time now, so I decided to update! We've reached over 1,500 reads!!!!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy!!! So you know what this calls for. . . an extra chapter!!!!! Yay!!!! I'm feeling the happiness. Ok, guys so I sorta need support, I sorta can't work without knowing how you guys feel about this book. I sorta can't, cause I doubt myself. I promise I will continue tho. So yeah here's part 2?!?!? Oh yeah check out, AdventureTimeGirls, alphaflower123, AXTheCoolKid, batmanwife13, charlielovesyoulots, Purple_Falcon, random_anime_girl_, robin346, SkrillQueen, WonderWomanForEver, and xX_Fang_Xx. They are awesome people with awesome books!!!!!! Yeah! Ok please vote, comment, and tell me what ya think. Alright, here's part 2! Enjoy! Hope you like it!

Psimon sent mind blasts towards Blake. Blake tried deflecting them, but we could feel Psimon inside her. His voice inside her head. Blake felt all her secrets being revealed. They were now exposed to Psimon. They were at his disposal. Blake was sure he was going to drive her mad. All she had to do was look at him, seeing nothing but revenge and madness.

"Weakling! You won't be anything when I'm done with you." Psimon said, his voice lingering in her head.

Psimon continued, "Pity you never got to say goodbye to Big Blue's clone. I doubt he ever loved you. Just look at you. So clueless. So wrong. So lost. Pity, you are about to die. I'm going to drive you mad."

Blake grabbed her forehead. His haunting voice made her tremble. Every corner was exposed to Psimon, now nothing was a secret. Her fears. Her worst nightmares. Her hopes. Her future. All of it hung in the balance. Psimon was now inside, he wouldn't leave nor get out of Blake's head.

"No one will ever remember you. You're just a memory. When you die, you'll fade away. Like everyone else who doesn't matter." Psimon chuckled.

Blake shouted, "No!!! Never!"

She began sending mind blasts at Psimon. They were very tiny compared to Psimon at this point in time. Blake needed to think. What could help at this moment in time? What?

Blake remembered what Nightwing said, "They believe in her."

Her mind began getting stronger, she was remembering the words he said. The confidence. Confidence powered her thoughts, her mind. Psimon is going to pay!

"Connor believes in me, M'gann believes me, Babs believes in me." Blake said out loud to herself.

She held out her hand. She began deflecting Psimon's mind blasts. With his words, Blake began boosting her confidence. She stood up. Psimon noticed and with all his might began using his mind to shoot stronger blasts at her. She was supposed to be crumbling in pain. She replayed those words in her head. It made her stronger. Blake's eyes instead of white turned blue. Blake threw a mind blast back a him. It was so strong that it made a screeching noise. Psimon grabbed his head in agony. He was now standing in front of her. Blake had gotten him out of his mind. Blake intensified the blast. The screech getting louder and louder. The blast stronger and stronger. Psimon had never faced another telepath like it, other than Miss Martian. Psimon let out a groaning scream. Instead of Blake crumbling down to the ground, it was he who was crumbling.