Chapter 29: Bloodlined Memories

Hiiiii guys!!!! It's mee and I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated, I just haven't felt that writing mojo ya know. I've been getting there but with help from my friends, I back!!! So this chapter is gonna be great! I hope. . . So I'm gonna give out a shout out: alphaflower123, AXTheCoolKid, batmanwife13, Demon_Child_429, Emily_is_a_speedster, Kara_Song, lotsofsparkles1, MsNialla, nerdygirl310, Pongopoo, Purple_Falcon, rainbowunicorn72, random_anime_girl_, rtlopez14, Superboy_4eva, xX_Fang_Xx, and YoungJusticeHero. Oh yeah, i was tagged tons of times and I would do it but sadly my laziness has succumbed me, so please tell me the questions you want me to answer and I'll answer them. Remember, that there can be 20-25 questions. Ask away!!!! Ok back to the book. I hope you guys like it and please vote and comment. Enjoy the next chapter!

J'onn had rushed to see what had been going on with the S.I.M. Bruce decided that it would be best that they didn't use the S.I.M. anymore. After what it had done to Blake, Bruce was scared and worried what could happen to others who weren't as strong, telepathically like Blake. As Batman finished disconnecting the S.I.M. from its electronic output, Bruce shut it off. He terminated everyone's access with the S.I.M until further inspection could be done. While Bruce finished the termination process, J'onn began his own inspection. His task would however be more difficult, since we are talking Blake's mind. J'onn would only see what Blake saw in the simulation. This wasn't an easy task, but it would have to be done to check her health, mentally and emotionally. As he walked into the room he saw Blake sitting on her bed in the infirmary. She had stayed there for the past 2 weeks. Blake sat there reading her book. This was the 10th book she had finished. She barely touched her food since she wasn't very hungry. Blake would occasionally get visitors. Mainly it would be Damian, M'gann, Babs, Tim, Gar, Luna, Wally, and Dick. Connor did come to see her, but it was only when she was sleeping. He would walk through the door and sit there for a few minutes. He would  then leave and take one last glance at her through the door and the window, then he'd walk away. He didn't want to talk to Blake yet. It would be time to do so, soon. . .Blake heard J'onn walk through the door. Blake only stared at her book.

"Morning J'onn. How are you this morning?" Blake asked, still direction her attention towards the final chapter in her book.

J'onn smiled and sat beside her.

"I'm fine child. How are you? Any better?" J'onn asked.

Blake closed her book and nodded, "Quite interesting book. She leaves her lover for another boy who loved her first and had always liked her. Quite interesting plot line, so many problems. Very complicated relationship."

Blake looked at J'onn as smiled warmly at her.

"Yes, quite a complex plotline. M'gann chose that book for you, didn't she?" J'onn asked.