Chapter 49: A Walk on the wild side

Blake: Lets go wild!!!

Luna read the last text Blake sent before getting worried. Blake wasn't one to fight but this was confirmation that she would. Luna frantically began sending her messages bickering her to answer back, but received nothing in return. Not a single words or message or for that matter, a response.

Luna felt Wally wrap his arms around her before kissing her cheek, "Haven't seen you all day. How's my baby?"

Luna sighed before saying, "Its Blake."

Wally slapped his forehead, "What did Dick do now?"

Luna replied, "Well we girls went to the club together but Dick came and took Blake away. I felt bad but it seemed to tick Blake off. Don't tell Dick. I think she needs to get out of her comfort zone a bit. She says she going to walk on the wild side for once. I for one want to see if she goes through with it."

Wally blinked dumbfounded by her comment, "You sure babe?"

Luna nodded, "Absolutely. Dick and Blake need to be aware of each other."

Wally added, "He's been so focused on finding Savage and her father, that he hasn't been paying much attention to his relationship with Blake."

Luna nodded, "Right. So, if Blake's wants some attention and freedom, then bare with me Wally, but Dick has to realize she isn't one of the other women he's dated. She different. Yeah sure, she's innocent but maybe her wild side let's then both realise that as people they need each other's attention and gift of taking a choice."

Wally nodded, "I agree. Wait, does this mean you have to go too?"

Luna nodded before saying, "Sorry babe. "

Wally's cheeky smile immediately fell before saying, "Fine. If it's going to help Blake and Dick out, then I'm ok with it. Don't have too much fun without me."

Luna nodded before pecking his lips, "I won't."

Wally smirked before saying, "Don't mind having more of that about now."

Luna hit his shoulder playfully, "Wally!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Blake took the money she had and decided to go shopping for a new image. A wilder image. After half an hour of looking through clothing racks, Blake finally found the right outfit. Blake liked it. It felt nice to be something unexpected. She looked at herself in the mirror.

 She looked at herself in the mirror

"Not bad." Blake mumbled as she wore a trench coat and texted Luna.

Blake: Meet me outside at the beach

Luna sighed before saying, "Oh my dear lord. Blake what are you up to now?"

Luna: Now?

Blake: Yes. Now!?!?!