Ch 26: New Members

Hi, everyone! Skye here! Sorry, I haven't updated, I've been busy. . .like I said before, I'm working on a secret project in wattpad. . . I'm not saying anything, but it is a new book. . . opps, I already said enough. . .(evil smile and laugh) Just kidding, it will be revealed soon. . .Ok guys this chapter has to due with juicy details. . . .I'm adding new characters!!!! Yay!!! Secrets will be revealed!!! So yeah as always a shout out to my buddies, alphaflower123, AXTheCoolKid, batmanwife13, Emily_is_a_speedster, Haiku_Soul, isi_inm47, Kara_Song, lotsofsparkles1, nerdygirl310, Nightingale369, Pongopoo, Purple_Falcon, random_anime_girl_, rtlopez14, WonderWomanForEver, and xX_Fang_Xx. Wow, big list!!!! Ok please vote, comment, and tell me what ya think! Without further a due, Chapter 26!

"This is Lois Lane, reporting from Gotham City. We've received word that the felons, Lex Luthor, Poison Ivy, and Mercy have escaped Arkham Asylum. They were reportedly heading to Belle Reve. Two police men were found in a near dumpster that were transporting these felons. They have no memory of what has happen and we have no word on who helped them escape if they had any help. They are now on the loose. Not to worry, the League is on it, with the League here, we are all safe." Lois said.

Lois didn't mind telling the news her personal opinion, especially because she knew Superman and the League would stop at nothing to save the day.

Then the tv was turned off. Dick threw the remote to the ground. Blake and Luna were back in danger again. Well actually they never really were safe, they were just safer, for only a few days. He was in peace for a few days and now Blake couldn't go anywhere and neither could Luna. Dick had been working out in his room, doing crunches on the ground. He had stopped to see the report. It frustrated him and Bruce knew it. He had heard the noise of the remote snapping apart on the ground. Then he heard a bang on the wall. The truth was Dick didn't want Blake to be endangered all the time. What would happen in the future? Would she need to always stay inside and never see the sun again or be sent Themiscara like one of the new recruits did. Speaking of new recruits, he was late! Dick quickly showered and changed into his Nightwing suit, heading out. He ran down the stairs where Damian was waiting. . .

"Grayson! Your late. I wouldn't expect less of a dog. Hurry up! " Damian said, tapping his foot.

Dick only rolled his eyes as they took the zeta tube to Mount Justice. Today Damian and 2 other new members would join the Young Justice team and family. Blake had heard and had made a party for the members. It would be for Damian, Kara, and Courtney. Blake at the moment was hanging streamers and a banner with their names, welcoming them to the family. No one had seen her all day. Not even Luna, or Wally, or Dick or Connor or anyone. Blake just wanted it to be perfect. While Blake prepared the party, Luna had gotten up to check on Blake. She felt a rush of air pass beside her. Suddenly, she had been dipped down wards. Someone was holding her. She looked up to see a familiar orange haired, green eyed ginger stand before her. Luna ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.