Chapter 44: Imperial Linkage

Hey guys. Long time, no update.. . Sorry for that. I sort of took a break but now I'm back and ready. Can you guys believe that we are approaching chapter 50!!! I can't believe it. I'm so excited. Thanks to you guys this book has gotten that far. Shout out goes to: animalscrazy1000, KittenDay100, VQC-0118, RedHood1019, AceActing, EvanTheAsgardian, YJfanficfreak, FanWarriorxx, d26march04, ilovethebatfam202, Infinity_Mae_Grace, Mayrawaynegrayson, tieyourshoelays, perryconnerk, SpinachLasagna, ShadyxMary, missinginwonderland, Sora-no-Shinigami, XxChaosIsStrangexX, LittleMessi101, snowwinters480, MaxineMaximum, XandorWixham, CloverandAndy, TheRogueWriter, oracle01, the-geeky-cauldron, XxTheNightwingxX, sliquee, Infinity_BellaKnight, xxLittleRedxxxx, batgirlfan_tori, girl_nightwing2003, Wonderwoman52, koriander123, MoonWolf2002, Raven-69, batmanwife13, and many more people. Guys I think I'm not going to do the shootouts after chapter 50. Please vote and comment. I hope you like this chapter. The picture is Dick and you'll see why he is doing that later on. . .Until the next update, bai.

Today was the day. The day of the ball. Yoki and the girl had gone off shopping for their dresses while Bruce had a tailor come and measure the boys and well tailor their outfits. There the tailor stood as he measured Damian. Damian wasn't much to be touched of any sorts. He didn't like a finger laid on him. Not a single one. He would only except it in training of it was his father or his mother or Blake or Alfred, no one else. There Damian stood with a straight face while Tim gave a smirk at him making Damian roll his eye.

Tim joked saying, "Nice wingspan birdie."

Damian scoffed as he replied, "It better than yours Drake. Your like a flightless chicken."