Silent Beauty: Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11:

Liam’s POV:

                After Adam left I pulled Ally into my lap and told her Adam’s story. It was a sad one and I knew Ally was going to be spending a lot of time with him from now on. She already loves him. Anybody could see that.

                I could as soon as I walked into the room. I had been anxiously searching the house for Ally, and I was starting to become worried when I heard talking in the kitchen. I headed that way and was happy to see Ally was alright.

                At first I hadn’t noticed Adam, but when Ally motioned over to him he looked scared out of his mind. I guess he thought I was going to be mad that he was in my house, but he made my mate happy and that means he’s always welcomed here.

                I wouldn’t even had minded if he hadn’t met Ally. I wasn’t some evil Alpha or soon-to-be Alpha that punished kids who snuck into his house on a dare.

                Adam was just trying to make friends, and now that Ally was his best friend, I knew that he would be hanging around here a lot. I liked Adam, so I was fine with it.

                I also liked seeing Ally with kids. It makes me think of our future kids. I can see Ally running around with our kids being the best mother ever. I can tell she loves kids, and I can’t wait for us to start a family.

                 Ally suddenly shifted in my lap so she was looking at me. She lightly kissed my lips before whispering. “Well, I guess I should go take a shower and get dressed.” She said huskily and made a move to get out of my arms, but I just held her tighter.

                She squirmed for a minute before playfully glaring at me. I smiled and said, “Actually. I like seeing you in my clothes. I think you should wear them more often.” I said and before the blush even had time to form I captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

                She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled at my hair making me groan. She smiled against my lips and I licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance.

                She refused for a minute and I licked her lip again while running my hands up and down her sides. That made her mouth open and I plunged my tongue into her mouth savoring the taste of her.

                Her tongue began wresting with mine as she fought for dominance, but this is one fight that she won’t win, and she didn’t. After a minute she gave up and just let me explore her mouth. Suddenly somebody cleared their throat, and we jerked apart from each other.

                I turned around to see my father standing at the door, and he tried to look stern for a minute before breaking out into a smile. He was already thinking about going to tell my mother who was going to start on wedding plans again.

                I turned back groaning and saw Ally blushing beat red and looking down at the ground. I pulled her close to me and she buried her head into my shirt in embarrassment.

                I chuckled as my father walked to the fridge grabbing two sodas before he began to walk out. When he was at the door he turned. “Well, sorry to interrupt. Continue whatever it was you two were doing. I’m just going to talk to Clare.” He said amused.

                I groaned again and Ally looked up at me, her face still red. “What’s wrong? Well, besides being completely embarrassed and humiliated.” She said curiously.