Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter 21:

Liam's POV:

My first thought when Anthony came storming down the stairs in a rage was that him and my Ally had been in a fight and he was leaving her in tears upstairs. This made me jump up and run after him because Ally's brother or not I was going to beat him to a pulp if he had hurt her in any way. I angrily called his name but he ignored me stomping through the door and into the woods.

This just angered me even more so I ran catching up to Anthony and grabbed his arm spinning him around and I instantly became confused when I saw him violently shaking and on the verge of shifting. I can't imagine that Ally made him that angry. He loved Ally so much that I can't see her being able to make him this mad. 

"Liam. I am going to make that son of a bitch pay. There is nothing you can say or do to stop me so I suggest you just go inside now and pretend you didn't see me leaving. I am going to make sure he pays for what he's done to my baby sister." He spat out and I couldn't resist the urge to smile knowing exactly who he was talking about. 

Anthony looked shocked that I had smiled and I guessed that he probably thought I was going to stop him but there was no way that was going to happen. I had been waiting to take care of that bastard since the moment I brought Ally back to my house but I didn't want to leave her before I knew she was ok. Now that she was sleeping with my entire family including Ethan in the house, I knew she would be safe. Now, I was going to make that man pay for ever laying a hand on my angel. 

"Don't leave me out of this. I have been wanting to kill that bastard since the day I found Ally all bruised up while he just smiled. Let's do this and let's make it quick so I can be back to my mate before she wakes up." I said before walking ahead of him ready to end this. I was going to make sure he never hurt my little mate again. 

It only took a few seconds for Anthony to snap out of his daze and begin following me and soon we were sprinting through the woods and towards Ally's old house. I shuddered at the thought of Ally living there for so long with no one to help her. That made me push myself harder as I picked up the pace wanting to finish this up and get back to Ally. 

It was hard being away from her for even a little while and I was getting anxious already. I pushed the anxiety out of my mind as the house came into view and I focused only on the about of pain I was going to put her so called father through. 

When we got to the door Anthony paused outside staring up at the house and I could only guess that he was remembering his life here the good and the bad. I patted him on the back and he looked at me giving me a nod  because we went in the house not even bothering to knock. 

We stormed into the leaving room and Anthony's father jumped up with a bottle of beer in his hand. "What the hell do you think you're doing in my house!?" He bellowed with an angry look in his eyes as he scanned us from head to toe before smirking. "Well, well, well. If it isn't my no good son who walked out. Oh and my little whore of a daughter's play thing. Did you get tired of her already? She is kind of a bore in bed." He said and that was all it took for me to lose it. 

I was seeing red as I stormed over to him and I don't even know what was happening. My wolf took control feeling the need to protect his mate and I only slightly remember punching him repeatedly until his face was bruised and bloodied. Even with a busted lip he had the audacity to smile up at me and thats when I lost all control and shifted into my wolf out of anger.