Fixing A Town

Ed's POV
I walked into Central Command sighing. "I hate mornings." I grumbled. "Ah. Good morning Major Elric." People greeted. "Morning." I replied. I walked towards the library in need of a bit of research. I was looking into alchemy for the hundrenth time. I was being sent to the outskirts of town for a day, to help fix an area. It was destroyed in a battle. A battle I....may have been involved in. I was researching if alchemy could be a quicker way to fix the town. And I was right. So, I closed the book and went to the train station. I waited for the train. I sighed as I switched the book from my left hand, to my right. I was a bit surprised when I actually felt the hard surface of the book. I still was getting used to having both arms. Both flesh and bone. Eventually, the train pulled up and I stepped on. I sat down in my seat and sighed. I was also getting used to wearing the uniform. Blue just wasn't my type of color. But a certain someone would start complaining about how now that I was older, I need to be professional since I was still in the military. Once the train pulled to a stop, I stood up and walked off. I stood on the platform, waiting for the team I was supposed to meet with. "Major!" Someone called out. I turned my head toward the person and walked over. "Second Lieutenant Ross?" I asked. She nodded. "Hey Major Elric!" Sergeant Brosh greeted. "Hey." I replied. "Is it just you two?" I asked. They nodded. "Yeah." Ross replied. I nodded. "Let's begin then." I stated. Brosh nodded as he handed me a shovel. "I don't need it." I stated. Ross and Brosh looked at me weirdly. I couldn't help but grin. "Don't worry. I got this." I said, as I walked towards a broken building. I kneeled down and clapped my hands together, causing a blue light to appear. Suddenly, the building was fixed. I stood back up and looked at Brosh and Ross. "See. Told you." I said proudly. And so, for the rest of the day we fixed the town.

After I stepped off the train, I walked into Central Command. I held my report firmly in my hand and headed towards my superior's office. I slammed his door open. Everyone lifted their heads up. Hawkeye looked at me sadly. Meanwhile, Havoc looked at me angrily. And everyone else looked at me as if I did something bad. I sighed. "Alright Mustang. I fixed the town. And here's the stupid report." I said as I placed the report on his desk. "Thank you Fullmetal. I'll be sure to read it." He replied, flipping through paper. I nodded. "You better Colonel Bastard." I mumbled as I walked out. "I'm a General Elric!"

Welcome back everyone to the Broken Metal trilogy. Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter and are excited for the story! Any ways, bai!