Unconvering The Truth

Roy's POV
Before I explained, I wanted Ed in the room. He was going to explain the beginning. I didn't really know the beginning, but I surely knew the ending. I saw Ed walking right past my office. "Fullmetal!" I called. He stopped and walked over. "What?" He asked. Havoc, Hawkeye, Winry and Al were all sitting in chairs. So was I. I pointed to the seat next to me. "Sit down. You have some explaining to do. About the day you became a Major again." I explained. He sighed and leaned against the wall. "And I have to explain why?" He asked. "Because I'm your commanding officer and this is an order." I stated. He grumbled and sat down next to me.
Ed's POV
"I don't remember everything. Just some stuff." I said. They nodded. "That's okay Brother. Just explain what happened."
-Flashback-
I was reading a book in the library when Havoc tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey Boss." He greeted. I looked up from my book. "Oh. Hey Havoc." I replied. He looked at me. "You're an expert on the philosophers stone right?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. Why?" I stated. He sighed. "I got sent on this mission to help secure an illegally made philosophers stone, and take the guy who made it into custody." He explained. I sighed and looked at him. "Okay. Here's my question." I started. "Is it Jean Havoc who's asking for my help? Or the military?" I questioned. "The military." He replied. I nodded and sighed. "Alright. Let's go." I decided. He nodded. "When do we leave?" I asked. "In about.....5 minutes." He said quickly. "What the-?! Way to tell me last minute!" I exclaimed. With that, we ran to the rest of the group. Standing in that group was Lieutenant Hawkeye and General Mustang. "Colonel." Hawkeye said. I nodded. "Hey Lieutenant." I replied. "Colonel Elric. What are you doing here?" A soldier asked. I was guessing he's the one in charge of this mission. "Second Lieutenant Havoc asked me to come along. I doubt any of you know much about the philosophers stone." I replied. He nodded. "Glad to have you on board then Colonel." He responded. With that, we headed towards somewhere. I didn't really know the location. So, I just followed everyone else. We came to a stop at a house. In the woods. "Seems like this guy attracted innocent people here." I sighed. Hawkeye looked at me in confusion. "But why? Why would he need to take innocent people? Hostages?" She asked. I shook my head. "For the philosophers stone." I explained. She nodded. We continued walking until we reached the entrance. "He's in here." Mustang informed. I nodded. "Let's head inside then." I declared. I looked at the soldier who was leading the mission. "Permission to go inside?" I asked. He nodded. "Permission granted." He replied. I walked towards the door handle, and opened it. There was nothing inside. "Alright men. Let's head inside." He said. They all nodded and headed inside. I stood outside with Havoc, Mustang and Hawkeye. "I don't like this..." I stated. Havoc nodded. "Hey Ed, I have a quick question." He started. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, couldn't you use the philosophers stone to get back your alchemy?" He questioned. "I've never thought of that before." I replied. I then shook my head. "I can, but I won't. I made a vow when Al was still in that armor. And I'm not gonna break it." I replied. He nodded. "Let's just head inside." Mustang suggested. I nodded and the four of us headed inside the building. Inside, we found an area that had been opened. "It's a basement." I stated. "A huge one." Mustang added. We decided to go in the basement. When we did, I heard sounds of battle. I ran inside and saw chimeras. "What the?!" I exclaimed. A line of fire charged towards the chimeras in front of me. "Ed! You okay?!" Mustang asked. I nodded. "I'm fine. You didn't have to do that though. I could've defended myself." I replied. "Sure you could've." He said. More chimeras came forwards and we erupted in a battle. I moved side to side as I dodged the chimeras the swings. I swiftly kicked it's stomach, temporally stopping it. "There's no end!" Hawkeye shouted as she fired at them. "I see you've meet my friends!" Someone boomed. It was the creator of the philosophers stone. He had it in his hand. I clenched my fist. "Isn't it pretty? It took so long to make." He cheered. "You used innocent lives to make that thing! That's nothing pretty!" I exclaimed. He grinned. "To me it is." Suddenly, the philosophers stone was shot out of his hand. He yelped and held his bleeding hand. "Hawkeye! Get Ed out of here!" Mustang yelled. "No way! I can help!" I called back. But my protests were ignored. Hawkeye scooped me up, and ran out with me. I squirmed in her grip. "Lemme go! I have to help!" I exclaimed. She shook her head. "I'm sorry Ed. I can't disobey my orders." She replied. Then, I had an idea. I stopped squirming and sighed. "Okay." I stated. "Can you please let me go Hawkeye? Your kind of cutting off my blood circulation...!" I asked. She quickly let go. "Sorry Ed!" She apologized. I smirked and quickly ran back inside. "Ed stop!" She called. I ignored her and continued running. When I got back inside, people were either dead or injured. "Ed?! What the heck are you doing back here?!" Mustang exclaimed looking at me. Because of that, a chimera was able to make a serious wound on him. I looked around and saw the philosophers stone. I grabbed it. 'I'm sorry Al.' I thought. Mustang fell and was slowly bleeding out. I ran next to him, and placed it down on the wound. "Ed stop..." He mumbled. I shook my head. "Be happy I'm saving your life Bastard." I replied. I clapped my hands together. 'Please work!' I placed them on Mustang's wound. 'Please!' Suddenly, there was a blue light. I looked down, and saw Mustang's wound slowly closing. I gasped in amazement. It worked! I then felt my eyes slowly close as I collapsed next to Mustang.
Roy's POV
I picked up with a frown. 'He broke his vow.....because of me...' I thought. I walked outside and Hawkeye looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry Sir." She apologized. "It's fine Lieutenant." I replied. 'I wonder.....did he have to sacrifice anything?'
Ed's POV
I woke up in a white room. A bandage wrapped around my head. I looked around and saw Mustang in a chair next to me. "Welcome back." He said. "Hey. Your actually alive. I guess it worked." I said proudly. Mustang stood up.
Roy's POV
"A Colonel that doesn't follow direct command's will get his entire team either injured or killed." I began. He looked at me confused. "Mustang what are you saying....?" He asked in confusion. "A Colonel like that doesn't deserve to have his own team, soldiers following under his name. And because of what you pulled today, you are no longer Colonel Edward Elric. You are now Major Edward Elric." I stated. It honestly hurt me to say those things to Ed. He looked at me. "I don't get it.....I did follow my orders Mustang!" He exclaimed. I shook my head. "No you did not. Your orders were to secure the philosophers stone. Not use it to get your alchemy back and save my life." I explained.
-End Of Flashback-
Al's POV
I looked at Winry in pure shock. But that didn't explain my other question. "Your dismissed Fullmetal." General said. Ed nodded and stood up, walking out. "That answers why Brother became a Major....but what about you and him....you know....." I trailed off. "Our relationship you mean?" General finished. I nodded. He sighed.
-Flashback-
Roy's POV
I smiled as I walked into the library. It's been a week since Ed became a Major again. He was reading a book, standing next to one of the book shelves. I came up behind him, and wrapped him in a tight squeeze. "Morning love." I said softly to him. "What the hell you Colonel Bastard?! Let go of me! And stop mistaking me for Lieutenant Hawkeye!" He exclaimed, trying to get out of my hug. I slowly let go and looked at him in confusion. "Ed....? You okay....?" I asked. He sighed and calmed himself down. "I'm fine. And again, what was that?" He asked. Suddenly, fear began to creep up on me. 'Does he not remember or is he playing around?' I thought. "It was nothing." I mumbled. I walked out of the library.
-An Hour Later-
Ed slammed my office door open and walked in. "Here's the report." He stated. I nodded. "Thanks Fullmetal." I replied. As he began to walk out, I stopped him. "Hey Ed. I have a question." I started. He turned around. Ed was quiet for a bit. "I'll give you 1 minute to ask." He decided. I nodded. "Do you remember anything that happened after Alphonse, the team and I rescued you from Tiki Village?" I asked. Ed nodded. "Yeah. I stayed with Winry and Granny. Then, I came back and was all better." He replied. "Let me rephrase it. Do you remember our relationship?" I asked. He looked at me weirdly before laughing. "Me. And you! In love?! Haha! Nice one Mustang!" He laughed. I sighed. He eventually calmed down. "Well, if that was all you needed me for, I'm off to go home." Ed explained, walking out.
-End Of Flashback-
Al's POV
"So.....Brother lost his memory of you and him...?" I asked. General nodded sadly. 'Brother forgot their relationship....he forgot they were in love...so now. What do we do?'

Al and Winry have discovered the truth! But, they weren't expecting that. Now, they must decide what to do next.