Plan Number One

Al's POV
Winry and I actually feel bad for making Ed get mad like that. We weren't gonna give up though. Winry and I were trying to make a plan. We heard the door open and Havoc had walked in. "Oh morning Alphonse. Winry." He greeted. "Morning." I replied. He walked over to us. "What are both up to?" He asked. Winry and I looked at him. "We're making a plan to help Ed and the General." Winry explained. I nodded in agreement. Havoc smirked a bit. "I could help you with that." He replied. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "I already have a plan in mind." He said. "Well, let's hear it!" Winry exclaimed.
Winry's POV
I hid behind bushes in front of the outside of Central. Al was bringing the General over here, and Ed was scheduled to be here soon. Havoc was across from me, holding a rope. I saw Ed walking over from the left, and Al and the General from the right. "Oops! Sorry Sir! I forgot something. Could you wait here for a minute?" I heard Al ask. "Sure Alphonse. What exactly did you want to show me though......?" General replied. Al was already gone though. And he was right next to me. Havoc threw me the other end of the rope, and I tied it to a near by tree. He then ran next to Alphonse. Ed got closer and the General started walking near the rope in plain puzzlement. Ed got close to the rope and tripped over it, General Mustang catching him. They ended up falling onto the ground. I could see faint blushes on both of their faces. Havoc smirked. "Now they should kiss." He said. But they didn't. "What the hell Mustang?! Was this some sort of stupid plan?! You're such an idiot!" Ed exclaimed, blushing as he got up. Ed tended to err.....say random things when he was embarrassed about stuff. He then stomped away and General Mustang stood there in a confused daze. His blush was still showing as well. Al and I looked at Havoc. "Great. Now you gave Ed more reasons to hate the General. Not feelings for him." I muttered. Havoc nervously chuckled. "On to plan two."

Sorry it's short guys! Hehehe. Short like Ed. Alright! Welp I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bai!