New Thoughts

Al's POV
Winry and I sighed. "Are you two happy with the information you received?" General asked. We nodded. "Good. I'll be going now. I have a meeting to go to." He replied, standing up and walking out. It seems Havoc and Hawkeye were talking quietly with one another. "Al what do we do now?" Winry asked. I sat in my seat quietly. "Well....maybe we can get Brother's memories back!" I exclaimed. Winry nodded. "It's worth a shot!" She replied. "Be careful you two. We all know how Ed can get sometimes. And make sure the General doesn't catch wind of this." Hawkeye warned. We nodded. "Got it." I replied. Winry and I then walked out of the office. "Where too?" She asked. I thought for a moment. "Oh! I got it! Let's go to the library!" I stated. "Why...?" Winry questioned. "Because there's got to be some sort of advice or information as to how we can return Brother's memory." I replied. "Ohhhh. I get it!" Winry replied. "Let's try it!" She decided. I nodded and grabbed her hand. "Let's go then!" I exclaimed as we ran towards the library. Once we were there, Winry spoke up. "U-Uh Al...? Y-You can let go of m-my hand now..." She stammered, blushing. I blushed as well, seeing I was still holding Winry's hand.  "S-Sorry...!" I apologized, quickly letting go of her hand. "It's ok-okay Al." She replied. "H-How about we go and start doing some research...?" I asked. I was still a blushing mess. Winry nodded. "S-Sure." She stammered as well.

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Anyways, I made yet another story called "Different Worlds". It has one chapter, and I'm going to try and update whenever I can. Pls go check it out. Don't worry though, cause I'm still gonna write new chapters for this story too! Welp, Bai guys! See ya next chapter!