A Plan's Been Made!

Hawkeye's POV
I was the first to arrive at the cafe. I sat down at a table near the window and just stared out the window. Eventually, I heard the door open and the little bell went off as the door had opened. Havoc was the next to arrive. "Havoc! Over here!" I called. He looked around until we made eye contact. He walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Afternoon Hawkeye." He greeted. "Same to you." I replied. We sat there waiting for about five minutes and finally, Al and Winry walked through the door. They automatically noticed us and walked over. Al sat down and Winry slammed a whole bunch of posters, markers, pencils, pens and rulers down on the table. "She got really prepared for this last night." Al sighed. Winry looked at him. "I like being prepared." She replied, sitting down. "So, anything new happen at the office today?" Winry asked. I nodded and replied before Havoc could. "It seems the higher ups have assigned a job for both Ed and the General." I explained. Havoc chuckled. "Their jobs off to a great start. The minute they found out, the Chief said one thing and bam! Both of them start arguing." He added. Winry and Al both looked like they were deep in thought. I looked at them. "I have an idea." Winry said. "What is it?" Al questioned. "It was so simple! We over looked the possibility of it even happening!" She said. "What if we just get General Mustang to ask Ed out on a date?!" She suggested excitedly. Al, Havoc and I looked at each other and nodded. "I think this could work."

SORRY ITS SHORT! Anyways, I have news! And the reason why I haven't really updated as much as I usually would. Basically, I started watching Hunter X Hunter (2011). And I've been trying to finish the series. I'm in season 4, so I'm almost there! Anyways, I noticed a couple ships in there huehuehue. And you all (hopefully) know what that means! STORY TIME! Anyways, once I finish Hunter X Hunter, I'll start doing some research on character personality cause I need the reinforcement XD. Anyways, see you next chapter! Bai!