The Date

Ed couldn't believe it. He was strolling around town with Mustang. The very person who he hated. Or at least, he thought he did. Roy smiled at the blond next to him. Ed blushed a bit and looked away. "So Ed. Do you wanna go to a café for dinner?" Roy questioned. Ed shrugged. "Sure I guess." He replied. The two walked into the café. Little did they know, Winry and Al were following them. Ed and Roy sat down and things were very quiet. Ed just looked at the menu, so did Roy. 'Okay. Compared to previous dates between the two of us, things have gone much smoother....' Roy thought. The two ordered and back it went to silence. Ed sighed and fiddled with his gloves. "You know, you don't have to wear your gloves anymore. Considering you don't have an auto mail arm anymore." Roy explained. Ed nodded. "Yeah. I know. It's a habbit." He replied. Once again, it was quiet. 'Real smooth Roy. Real smooth.' He thought once. Winry looked at Al. "It's not going to well...." Winry whispered. Al nodded in agreement.
Ed and Roy's orders came around and the two ate in an awkward silence. After they were done, Roy received the receipt and paid. Roy stood up and Ed followed. "Where to now Mustang?" Ed muttered. "My place." he replied. Ed sighed. The two walked towards Roy's house. Al and Winry stopped following them after that. They didn't want to invade Roy and Ed's privacy. Once they arrived at Roy's house, Ed sat down on the couch. "Hey Ro-Mustang, have any books on alchemy?" Ed asked. Roy noticed Ed's little slip up and chuckled. "What?! Whats so funny?!" Ed exclaimed, looking at Roy. "You know you can call me Roy right?" He asked, causing Ed to blush in embarrassment. "And yeah. I have a few books on alchemy." He replied. Ed nodded. "Okay. Where are they?" Ed questioned. Roy walked into his bedroom and came back out with five books in his hands. He sat down next to Ed and handed him a few books. "Thanks.......Roy." Ed mumbled. Roy smiled at Ed. He couldn't help but kiss the younger blond on his head. Ed blushed brightly. Ed smiled though and softly moved towards Roy and opened one of the books. Roy looked down at Ed and wrapped an arm around him. It brought back memories of the very first time Ed came over. When they first started their relationship. It made Roy smile softly.
"Hey Roy?"
"Hm?"
"I love you."

IT FINALLY HAPPENED. XD anyone remember that chapter in Fixing Broken Metal? Heres a hint. It's in chapter 21 THATS ALL! See you guys in the last chapter! Bai!