Was It Really That Simple?

Winry's POV
The idea was so simple! All we had to do was somehow convince General Mustang to ask Ed out. I sighed softly as Al and I walked to Central Command. Lately, I've been tagging along with Al because I really don't have anything better to do. "Hey Winry?" Al asked. "Hm?" I replied. "How are we gonna get the General to even ask Brother out....?" He questioned. I was silent for a bit. "I'm not sure..." I trailed off.
Al's POV
Winry and I walked into General Mustang's office. Brother was at a desk, grumbling about something. "Ah. Good morning Alphonse." General greeted. "Morning." I replied. "Winry." He nodded towards her. "Morning Sir." she replied. "Sir....Could I um...talk to you for a second? In private." I questioned, my eyes shifting in the direction of Ed. "Of course. Fullmetal, make sure that you finish that research." he ordered. "Uh-huh. Whatever Colonel Bastard." Brother replied. General and I stepped out of the office. "Well, what'd you want to ask me?" He questioned. "IwantyoutoaskEdonadate!" I explained super quickly. "Eh?" General asked. I sighed. "Sorry Sir. I want you to take my Brother on a date." I explained. General's face grew scarlet. "Alphonse....that's a uh weird question to um ask." He replied. "But. I'll do it." He continued. "After all. I still love him." General added quietly. I smiled softly and walked back inside. "Fullmetal. I'd like to ask you something." General began. "What Mustang?" Brother replied. "I want you to go out with me."

ITS SHORT I KNOW. IT'S PROBABLY POORLY WRITTEN TO OML. Sorry guys. I promise next chapter will be longer and better! I know I haven't been updating my FMA stories for a bit and I apologize. I've been focusing on my Hunter X Hunter story. So again sorry! I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!