2 Couples For The Price Of 1

Al's POV
The next day, Brother and the General walked in together. It was a nice sight to see. Winry and I watched as the two began working. "Hey Ed. Come look at this for a sec." General said. He nodded and walked over.
Ed's POV
I walked towards Roy and began reading the information in his book. "Hm. I'd have to look into it more. But, considering the job that the higher ups gave us. I think it'll work." I explained. "Okay." He replied. I walked back over to my desk and Al was working at the desk right next to me. Havoc and Hawkeye walked in. Trailing behind them were Breda, Falman and Fuery. Everyone was working after that, and even Winry was. It looked like her and Al were working on some form of a project together. Roy cleared his throat. "Gather round everyone I have news." Roy began. We all stood up and walked towards his desk. "I'm in a relationship." He announced. I felt my cheeks flare up. "Really?! Well Boss who is it?" Havoc questioned. Roy snuck a glance at me. "Well Havoc. They have golden hair and matching eyes. An incredibly short temper, and they're an alchemist." He explained. Everyone looked at me and smiles were on their faces. Soon, cheer erupted in the entire room.
Al's POV
Winry and I looked at each other and smiled. I pulled her into a hug. "We did it Al!" she cheered. I nodded. When we pulled away from the hug, a blush were on both of our faces. I looked into Winry's ocean blue eyes and we leaned toward one another. Her eyes shut and so did mine. My heart began pounding nervous my in my chest. My blush grew when we kissed. More cheers were thrown around the room. A small yelp was heard as the General picked up Brother. "Roy you bastard!" Ed laughed, and everyone began laughing too.
Ed's POV
As Roy was holding me Al and Winry walked over. "So. My little brother finally became a man!" I teased. "I could say the same for you Brother " Al chuckled. He then smiled sweetly at Roy. "Oh and General. I know I've said this the first time this happened, but if you hurt or make my Brother cry, I'll break your face." He said. Roy smiled nervously. "G-Got it...." He replied. I just grinned and laughed. "Life is gonna get a bit more interesting around here."

And that is the end! Thank you guys for reading all three books! If you'd like to see some other RoyEd things I've written, here's a list!
•Different Worlds
•A Musical Prodigy
•Mustang's Mind Games
•RoyEd One-Shots
•Only One On My Mind
•Where Did I Go Wrong?
That's really it for right now! I hope you guys enjoyed this book series!
And really quick! If any of you like Hunter X Hunter, why not check out my Hunter X Hunter story?
•We Only Have Each Other
Welp, that's really it. Once again, thanks for reading and leaving all those comment's on all three stories! Bai guys!