Nothing Special

Third Person POV
Ed and Riza walked into the tiny café. When everyone had heard Riza ask Ed to dinner, they flipped. But, Riza had explained she has no intentions on making it a date. Together, both Ed and herself sat down. "Well this was unexpected...." Ed muttered. Riza smiled softly at him. "Well, I've been worried about you lately and wanted to talk." she admits. Meanwhile, Winry, Havoc and Al were all seated at a back table, unaware of a strange man watching them. He sat there, his face hidden by the shadows. Al and Winry were seated next to one another, and Havoc across from them. They could hear Riza and Ed's conversation pretty well. "Getting used to being a Major again's been hard I guess." Ed said, replying to a question that Riza had asked him. She nodded. "It makes sense. I mean. You were a Colonel for five years." she sighed. Ed nodded. "I blame Mustang for it." he said glumly. Riza frowned a bit, remembering how close the two used to be. She decided to try and hint at Ed about what they used to be. "Well it makes sense I guess. You two were pretty close." she explained. Ed raised his eye brow. "Eh....? Hawkeye what are you talking about....?" he asked. "Well Ed.....um...." she stammered. Telling him this was not easy for her. "Y-You and the General....." she tried again. Ed was beginning to become impatient. "Well....? What about me and Mustang Hawkeye?" he asked. "You two used to date." she finally spat out. Winry, Al and Havoc all fell out of their chairs. Ed seemed to notice them. A blush spread across his face, before growing small. Ed stood up quickly in frustration. He walked towards the door and looked Winry, Al and Havoc. He shot a glare at them and stormed out. Riza walked over to Winry, Al and Havoc. "Sorry. I guess I rushed explaining it." she apologized as she sat down. Winry shook her head and smiled. "It's okay! We got important information from it anyways! So it's fine!" she declared. Riza raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Which is?" she replied. "Well. Whenever Brother either hears about him and the General or makes some sort of special contact with him, he blushes." Al began. "Which means Ed could have some feelings for General Mustang." Winry concluded. Riza looked at the both of them and nodded. "Hey. I have an idea." Havoc spoke. Winry and Al looked at him. "Does it involve another rope?" they both asked. Havoc shook his head. "Nope. It involves the four of us working together instead of one person working with the two of you." He replied. Winry and Al seemed to be deep in thought. They looked at one another before smiling and nodding. "Okay! Let's meet back here tomorrow!" And with that, the four of them left. Meanwhile, the strange man was the last to leave. He stood up and grabbed his gloves. If he forgot them, he'd be defenseless. He needed them to use his fire alchemy after all. He placed his change on the table and began walking home.

SEE. I TOLD YOU ALL I HAD A PLAN. IT'S FIXED. AND IT'S ALL BETTER. YAYYYYYYYY! NOW PLS DON'T KILL ME. BAI!