Ed And Hawkeye..........?!

Winry's POV
Al and I were back to square one. Trying to form a plan. The door opened and I was expecting Havoc to walk in. I looked up and saw Riza standing there. "Alphonse? Winry? What are you two doing in here?" she asked. "Trying to make a plan to figure out how to get Ed and the General back together. So far, it's not going well." I replied, sighing. She nodded and walked over.  "We tried asking Havoc. Which was a bad idea." Al explained. Riza nodded again. "I could probably help if you'd like." She declared. Al and I looked at her. "Really?!" we said at the same time. She nodded again. "Okay!" I decided.
Ed's POV
I doing work at one of the desks. It was very boring work. Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Hawkeye. "Hi Ed. I have a question for you." She started. "Okay. What's up.....?" I replied. "I was wondering if you'd like go out to dinner tonight." She suggested. 'Is Hakweye asking me out...?! Or is it like friendly.....? Grrr! I can't tell!' I thought. I looked at her. "Sure I guess." I decided. 'I could use the distraction anyway.' Hakweye nodded. "Okay. Then we'll leave from here." 'Me and Hawkeye.....? Is this really a good idea......?'

BEFORE ANYONE YELLS AT ME DON'T BE ANGRY. PLS. I HAVE A PLAN. AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRUST ME. JUST TRUST MEEEEEEEE.
Also, if anyone of you are wondering, Winry used Riza instead of Hawkeye cause in FMA Brotherhood Ep 2, they met one another while Roy was off I'm guessing talking to Ed, Al, and Pinako. Anyways, Riza told Winry to call her Riza. I think. If memory serves me right. Anyways. DON'T BE MAD AT ME FOR WHAT HAPPENED THIS CHAPTER! BAI!