How you meet

Ichigo

You were new to town and lost, lovely. A gentle tap on your shoulder caught your attention." You lost?" A boy with strangely orange hair asked." Y-yeah..." You mumbled, embarrassed. He gave you a soft smile." Where you heading? I'll see if I can help." He said calmly. You told him where and he gave you perfect instructions.

Renji

He had come to the human world in search of rukia but instead had found you controlling a hallow. He walked up to you." How the hell is she doing that?" He asked himself." She's been with me since I was a kid and has done as I have told her too for just as long." You answered. He seemed surprised that you could hear him." You need to come with me." He ordered." Ok, Kira! Travel!" You shouted. In an instant Kira was the size of a small parrot, sitting on your shoulder." Let's go then." You said, turning to him. He then took you to the soul society, where they found out that you were one of them but rather than have a blade your weapon was already in its manifested form.

Byakaya

You were sitting under a cherry blossom, a miniature hallow curling around your fingers, when the captain noticed you." You have a hallow." He pointed out." Yes and I have a card that says I can keep him, not breaking the rules." You said as the miniature hallow took resident on top of your head, curling up and falling asleep. He gave a nod." Are you (y/n)?" He asked." Yes that is me." You answered. He gave another nod and walked away.

Toshiro

The two of you had been friends before he left to join the other reapers. Now you had fallowed his lead. You walked to your captain's office, knocking shyly. After a moment a bubbly blond ( with big tits) answered the door. She was clearly drunk... After a moment of her stupid giggling, you pushed her in." Out of my way, I've got a job to get done!" You commanded before turning to the captain. Your eyes met and he instantly recognized you." (Y/n), my old friend." He said with a ghost of a smile." I hate to ask this of you, but could you help me finish this paperwork?" You smiled, walking up and beginning to help him.

Gin

It was during the fiasco known as rukia's execution. You and your best friends were trying to hide when gin found you. He smiled at you." Why are you hiding? Come with me." He said, holding a hand out to you. You shyly excepted the outstretched hand, allowing him to pull you up. He herded you and your friends over to a portal." Just go through here and wait for me, alright?" He said with that fox smile. Your friends walked in, no problem, but you hesitated. He set his hand on top of your head." You'll be ok, I'll keep you safe." he said In a sickly sweet voice. You gave him a shy little smile, turning to walk through the portal. Later, he came and got you, allowing you to cling onto his robes and taking you to get new clothing when his boss dismissed him.

Aizen

Gin walked into aizen's thrown room with four girls. One was clinging to him, two of them clung to each other, and you stood confidentiality next to them. Tousen and wonderweiss introduced themselves to the ones that clung to each other. You locked eyes with aizen, smiling at him. He smiled back before lifting himself from his thrown." Who are of these girls gin?" He asked calmly." I found them at the prison, they were hiding. Couldn't help but lend a hand!" He chirped, petting the girl that clung to him's head." Besides! It's like we all have little pets!" He said with a laugh. That comment earned a angry snap from tousen." How can you say that when it's clear these girls have been through a great deal of pain!" The two girls, one clearly being the 'mother' while the other being the 'child', looked at him with surprised expressions. They spent an hour trying to get them to tell them their names before oh spoke up." They're selective mutes, they can't speak if they don't feel safe." They nodded an understanding." Why don't you two take those three to get better clothes than those rags?" Aizen said. Once they were gone he began to lead you away." Let's go get you some new clothes." He cooed, leading you away. You wound up spending the rest of the day with him.

Shinji

You were walking upside down waaaayyyyy up in the sky, your little hallow flying around you, when a boy walked up to you, also upside down." Well this is interesting..." He chuckled." There seems to be a rather cute girl up in the sky, like the angel she is." You smiled at him." Is the Angel lost or does she have nowhere to go?" He asked, tilting his head to the side." The last one." You answered with a smile. He smiled as he walked up and draped his arm over your shoulders." Don't worry, Angel, you can come stay with me and my friends. We call ourselves visoreds, you'll fit right in!" He said with a smile, leading you away.

Wonderweiss

He dragged you off to his room to play some games. You wound up staying with him in his room because when it was time for you to go to sleep he didn't want you to leave.

Nnoitra

You were walking about las noches, when a dude that was like 7 feet tall walked up to you... Just so you know you are like really short... He looked down at you, sneering." And who are you supposed to be?" He growled. You blinked at him before turning and beginning to walk away. He chased after you saying," hay! Get back here woman!" You stopped in your tracks, turning to him." My name is (y/n)." You said bluntly before starting to walk away again. Getting mad, nnoitra grabbed your shoulder and yanked you back. You looked up at him." What is it you need?" You asked calmly." I need you to show me some fucking respect!" He snapped. With that you turned and curtsied." So sorry, but I must leave, sir." You growled, flash stepping before he could say anymore.

Kenpachi

He had heard about a new girl that was said to be able to win against anyone. You had beaten everyone that had challenged you. So kenpachi wished to try his hand. He found you meditating in the forest." You are (y/n), correct?" He asked. You gave a silent nod." Then I challenge you to a fight." He said lifting his blade. You lifted yourself and your blade. For 8 hours straight you fought him. After that you sheathed your blade." Thank you for the good fight, I hope we can fight again tomorrow." You said. He sheathed his own blade." Well meet here then." He said as yachiru and your little brother ran up.

Szayel

You were new to las noches and had decided to go for a walk. Along the way, a guy with pink hair started flirting with you. At some point you turned to him, a smirk on your lips. You stroked the tips of your finger along his cheek, trailing them down to grab hold of his shirt. With a sharp yank, you pulled him so that his face was only inches from yours." You speak sweetly but I have yet to see any action to support them~" You purred before pulling away and starting to walk away." Prove they have some weight and I might give you the time of day." He caught up with you quickly, pulling you back against himself." I'm not one to refuse a challenge ~"

Tousen

He got you some nice robes, then he gave you a quick tour of lad noches. He had become rather protective of you." I will be watching after you two, your safe now." He said, sweetly, petting the tops of your heads. Wonderweiss tugged at your shy friend's sleeve, dragging her off to play, while tousen explained that you would be given a new name. He was as calm and gentle as he could possibly be. When it became late he opted to have you stay in his room, for two reasons.
1. Wonderweiss became too attached to your friend
2. He became very protective of you