Add in: grimmjow/ulquiorra

How you meet ( <if I write words like this you are speaking a made up language> )

You and (ulquiorra's gf) were new to los noches. You were prowling ( because your part panther) about while (ulquiorra's gf) was flying around, so you could get to know the new area of course, when she called out to you. She landed on a rock that stuck out of the ground, you climbing up to crouch next to her. Your tail, which was purple and had a tuft at the end, twitched when you saw what she was staring at. Two boys, one looking as emo as possible and another with neon blue hair, stared back at the two of you." What do you want?" You said, less than nicely. The blue haired on made a 'tisk' noise while the emo said," Lord aizen wishes for you to be his subordinate and for your sister to be mine." You gave a small nod before looking at your sister.<You gonna be ok with the depressed kid or...> the blue haired boy gave you a confused look." The hell did you just say!?" He yelled at you.< I'll be fine, sister. But I'll call you if I need you> your sister answered, making her wings disappear before flash stepping off the large rock." What is that strange language your speaking?" The emo asked as you jumped down next to your sister." A language we made up when we were younger so we could speak to each other without anyone knowing what we were saying... Very useful." Your sister said, monotoned as she pet the top of your head, making you purr quietly. The blue dude scoffed again." Why was I given such a weakling?!" He practically screamed. Your eyes flipped to him, a psychotic smile on your lips. Your sister stepped carefully around you, pulling the emo away." You might want to get away from him..." She whispered. He gave her a glance, about to ask why when a burst of air sent the rude blue boy flying. Once he landed, several feet away, he looked at you with wide eyes. You smiled innocently before skipping away... Your sister began to walk along beside the emo, who seemed a little transfixed on her.

He/she falls in love

grimmjow

He watched you skip away, smiling innocently. He had no idea what the feeling in his chest was so he went to talk to (aizen's gf), who explained that it was possibly love.
'So this is that feeling humans are so obsessed with?... I like it...'

ulquiorra

He was infatuated with you the instant he saw you but he really fell in love with you a week later. Your sister and grimmjow were fighting. For a while it was funny, but then they started to physically attack each other. You stood up, grabbed them both by their hair and threw them to opposite sides of the map. You then returned to sitting next to ulquiorra. He stared at you from the corner of his eye.
'Is this is what it's like to have a heart?... I can't decide if I like this or not...'

Start dating

grimmjow

You were called to grimmjow's room. He smiled at you when you walked into the room." Hello, kitten~." He hummed, stepping towards you." Hello to you too, tiger." You hummed back." How would you react if I said you were mine?" He questioned, tilting his head to one side as he studied you. You smiled." I'd ask why it took you so long." Was your chuckled reply. He smirked at you before pecking your cheek.

ulquiorra

You two were just silently siting and enjoying each other's company when ulquiorra suddenly held a rose out to you." I don't understand this emotion... But it's your fault so your have to teach me what it is." Was his dull explanation. You smiled at him, excepting the flower.

Cuddles

grimmjow

(Cling)
He is extremely possessive... One of the other espadas had flirted with you and, after beating them up, he spent a solid 6 hours clinging to you.

ulquiorra

( holds you in his lap with his head on your chest)
He loves the sound of your heartbeat. Any chance he gets p, his head is on your chest, listening to your heart.

Nickname

grimmjow

He:babe, sexy, kitten
You:sexy, tiger

Ulquiorra

He: ain't one for nicknames
You:ditto...

First fight

grimmjow

The both of you have terrible tempers... I don't think anyone knows why you fighting... Not even ZOLE.

ulquiorra

It wasn't really a fight, per se, more of a 'i need space' on your part. You see, you used to have two sisters but one of them betrayed you and it was the anniversary of her death.

Makeup/first kiss

grimmjow

It took him an hour to realize he fucked up. He couldn't let everyone see him so weak so he carried you into his room, kicking and screaming the whole way, before BEGGING you to forgive him. You did, in exchange for a kiss that quickly became a make out.

ulquiorra

Once you'd calmed down he asked what had caused need for space. When you continuously refused to explain, he kissed you, thinking it would make you speak... It worked.

How they kiss

grimmjow

Whoa there! Slow down a bit chief!

ulquiorra

Ever so soft and ever so gentle.

Kink

grimmjow

Um... Bdsm... And he just told you.

ulquiorra

This baby is mostly vanilla, minus a tiny bit of bondage and maybe, just maybe, pegging.

Massage

grimmjow

One day he just demanded that you give him one... You had him wrapped around your little finger in no time.

ulquiorra

He seemed extra stressed one day so you walked up and started massaging his back and shoulders. He found the gesture sweet.