Shuhei Hisagi 69

How you meet

With the dire allegiance (explained in later chapter) a representative of dire interests was assigned to every division leader and the two seats below them. You were assigned to shuhei hisagi. He didn't like your presence, at all, but he tolerated it. Then you started chatting with him. Within a hour he found himself smiling as soon as you entered the room, and trying to start a conversation as soon as he could. It was amusing to those around you.

They fall in love

If he goes on a mission to the human world, so do you. This was back when he was still only tolerating your presence. This all changed as soon as you picked up a guitar and played it expertly.

Start dating

The two of you sat at the top of the mountains, jamming happily. His playing was a little off since he wouldn't stop staring at you. Eventually you stopped playing and stared at him, calmly waiting for him to tell you what was up." Hey, uh...(y/n)... would you um... want to got out and, I dunno, get some sake?" He asked carefully." Is it a date?" You asked, surprising him." I-it can be." He said hesitantly." Then sure."

Cuddles

You will generally lean into his side with his arm draped over your shoulder.

Nicknames

Him: babe, hun, sexy
You: dear, babe, handsome

First fight

You had to go away for a while. He wasn't happy but he understood that you had no choice. There was a war going on that he couldn't follow you into, he'd just have to wait for your return.

Making up/first kisses

You returned with everyone else, new bruises and scars littering your body. You were none the less in one peace. Shuhei was quick to pull you away from the crowd and kiss you passionately.

How they kiss

He either gives you a soft peck, of a firm, passionate kiss.

Kink

Bondage is always fun, wither it's you or him that's tied up.

Massage

You just randomly decided to give him a massage one day. He was putty in your hands seconds later, a soft smile spread across him lips.

1st Christmas
-mistletoe-

There. Is. Mistletoe. Everywhere! Who the hell had enough time to put all this up!? Every time the two of you got caught you'd each sigh and roll your eyes before giving each other a quick peck and moving on.

But seriously, who put all that up?

-Gifts-

When you woke up you were surprised to see you had been moved to the couch. You could only guess it was shuhei. Speaking of, he was sitting off to the side fiddling with a poorly wrapped gift." Morning babe." You said groggily as you lifted yourself up." Merry Christmas." He said while holding the gift out to you. With a gentle hand, you unwrapped the gift. Inside was a necklace with a guitar charm. You smile found,y while placing the farm around your neck.

Abusive (?) tries to come back

As soon as you saw him you stiffened. Shuhei was immediately worried and on alert for anything that could be causing your nervousness. On impulse, he reached out to hug you to him." Are you alright babe?" He asked softly. Before you could answer your ex appeared beside you." Get ur handz off mah birch." He slurred drunkenly." Do you know him babe?" Shuhei asked." Never seen him before in my life." You commented dully. Shuhei shrugged before leading you away.