Sui-Feng

How you meet

You were training with your sister when she showed up out of nowhere." Oh. Hello." Your sister said calmly." Yoruichi needs to talk to you." Sui-Feng said dully." Ah, I see. Will you please help my sister finish her daily training." She said sweetly before striding away." Uhm.. s-sure." She said slowly. Five sw Honda later, you'd pinned her to the ground. You just smirked.

They fall in love

Her cheeks were a dark red as she stared up at your smirk.

Start dating

For about a month she trained with you, always winding up pinned below you while you just smirked at her." If you like me, we should just go on a date already." You said with a smirk and a small laugh. Her face turned an even darker shade of read before she hugged you tightly." Please." She begged in a whisper. You hugged her back, stroking her hair softly.

Cuddles

Often times, after you pin her down while training, your just curl up on the ground together.

Nicknames

Her: various awkward nicknames
You: love, dear, bumble bee

First fight

Your sister was given a choice, leave or die. You left with her. You had too. But you weren't going to leave without an explanation. Your letter told Sui-Feng. You could only hope she understood.

Making up/first kiss

You don't know how she found you, but you found yourself pinned to the ground by Sui-Feng." Y-you're n-not allowed to l-leave me!" She said as tears streaked down her cheeks. You reached up to grab her face and pull her into a warm kiss.! I was combing back. I just had do make sure my sister found her new home in one piece." You said when she pulled away." Sh-she's there now,r-right? So you can come back!" She asked while hugging you tightly." Yes. I can come back. Just let me say goodbye.

How they kiss

The kisses are hot and desperate.

Kink

Tie her down. Own her,
You figured it out on your own.

Massage

You had pinned her down, like always, but you hurt her shoulder. As an apology, you massaged her back. She... had a bit too much fun.

1st Christmas
-mistletoe-

There was mistletoe everywhere. It was only a matter of time that you got caught underneath one with her. She then nearly tackled you.

-gifts-

You weren't surprised to find her in your living room, blush on her face as she fiddled with a beautifully wrapped box." H-here." She said while shoving the box into your hands. You couldn't help your giggle as you examined the bumblebee pendent. You placed it around your neck before giving her a warm kiss.

Abusive (?) tries to come back

She had never seen you afraid, but you were nothing short of terrified. The way you clung to her let her know to get rid of the man who was calling you babe and trying to grab you..