Add ins: Ryūken Ishida and uryu ishida

How you meet:

You and your older friend had heard of a pair of Quincies so you went looking for them. You met one of them while he was fighting a hollow. He was having trouble so you jumped in and helped him. He seemed surprised to see another Quincy, let alone a female one. When the hollow was gone, your friend walked up to the two of you. He led the two of you to his house, where you met the second Quincy. He was hesitant to allow you to stay but your sister was able to convince him.

He falls in love:

Ryūken Ishida

You had proven your self to him time and time again. Uyru had even started to call you 'mom'. But what really made him realize he loved you was when you nearly dragged him away from his desk because he was working to much. You nearly threw him on the couch before making him tea." You will sit here and relax until I say otherwise, understand?!" You said as you set the tea down." Completely." He answered before there was a loud crash and you went speeding out of the room." Yep, I love her..." He mumbled as he sipped at his tea.

uryu ishida

You kept close to him, helping him fight hollows wether he liked it or not. He found it strange that the new members of the visords knew you and your sister but he didn't ask about it. One day, Ichigo and his girl were fighting a group of hollows when Ichigo's girl nearly got killed by one if not for a well placed arrow on your part. You stood with confidence, sending one arrow after the other, every one killing a hollow. He stood there in slight awe. When they were all gone you hopped down." Thanks for the save there (y/n)." Ichigo's girl said. You gave silent nod. Uryu couldn't help but wonder how you knew her, but a much more pressing thought was," How do I tell her I love her?"

Start dating:

Ryūken Ishida

You had decided to help him with his work on day when he placed a Quincy cross necklace. You hummed with a happy smile. You spent the rest of the hour before he casually kissed your cheek while passing by you." That's one way to say you love me." You chuckled. He chuckled as well before saying," Thought you would like me to do something different than the norm." You smiled, kissing his cheek as you passed him.

uryu ishida

He had been trying to spit out the words for nearly an hour to tell you. At one point you got sick of his stammering and kisses his cheek. He fell silent, blushing like mad." Love you ya dummy." You said, walking away. An hour later, he kissed your cheek." Love you too."

Cuddles:

Ryūken Ishida

He was over stressing, again. This time you walked up, pushing the paper work aside, to sit on his lap." No more work until we have cuddles for at LEAST an hour." You said sternly, earning a smile." Doctor's orders." Chuckled, wrapping his arms around you.  You spent nearly two hours sitting there.

uryu ishida

After a fight with a large group of hollows, you had to basically pin him to the couch to make him relax. You nuzzled against his chest as he pet your head." Love you too,( y/n)

Nicknames:

Ryūken Ishida

He: sweetie, darling, arrow
You: love, Hun, bow

uryu ishida

He: love, Hun, babe
You: darling, babe

First fight:

Ryūken Ishida

You had nearly gotten yourself killed in a hollow attack... He didn't take Orwell and he blamed you for getting yourself hurt...

uryu ishida

You, like your friend, nearly got killed... Like father like son...

Make up/ first kiss:

Ryūken Ishida

Once he calmed down, he sat silently next to you." It wasn't your fault." He mumbled." Shut up and kiss me, then I'll forgive you." You said calmly. He smiled at you, leaning over you and kissing your lips lovingly.

uryu ishida

Once he calmed down he came back to you and apologized. You excepted the apology. He smiled before pecking your lips.

How they kiss:

Ryūken Ishida

Your usually sitting in his lap. He'll kiss your neck, then cheek, then lips, and things get steamy from there.

uryu ishida

Sweet little butterfly kisses that you never see coming.

Kinks:

Ryūken Ishida

(Tantalolagnia- teasing)
He is rather straight forward...

uryu ishida

( sitophilia- using food)
He can't ask you out but he can straight up tell you about his kinks? Tha fluck!