Add in: SAJIN

How you meet

You were walking about slowly, clearly frightened. You were three seconds from a panic attack when a large, heavy, and gloved hand landed on your shoulder softly." Are you alright?" The large man asked past the cage-like mask he wore. You shook your head, your eyes begging for help. He led you away from the large crowd and him... Once you were away from the crowd, the man crouched down to get a better look at you." Who are you so scared of?" He asked, noticing a bruise on your shoulder before gently fixing your kimono." M-my husband... The marriage was arranged a-and he beat and r-ra---" Your eyes closed tightly, afraid that he wouldn't believe you, like everyone else. You began to cry, causing him to pull you close." It's alright, your safe now..." He whispered. Once you calmed down he led you further away to the soul society." You'll be safe here with me." He said calmly." I can since a strong spiritual pressure from you, I'm sure you'll make a great soul reaper. But before we start on any of that, let's take you to sector four to make sure he didn't do to much damage." He said in a  soothing voice.

He falls in love

You had proven to be an amazing soul reaper, able to become 4th chair to the 7th division within a month. But one day you walked into his office, his Lieutenant wasn't there." Sajin? I've done my best to ignore this but... I can't completely trust you until I know what's underneath the helmet..." You said with a confidence that you hadn't previously had. He flinched and was silent for a moment." As long as you promise not to judge me on my appearance." He said, lifting his hands to remove the helmet." You saved my life, and besides, I don't judge by looks." You said, stepping closer as he removed the helmet. When it was off, you smiled up at him. He gave a hesitant smile back, his ears tilting towards you." You look better with the helmet off." You said, hopping up to hug him before going to leave." See you later, got an errand to run!" You chirped before running off. He stared at the door for a moment." So, this is love..." He whispered to himself.

Start dating

You were having one of your panic attacks and sajin was doing his best to calm you. You clung to him as he whispered to you gently rubbing your back." Sh-sh-sh... It's ok... He's not going to hurt you anymore..." He whispered. When you finally calmed down you still refused to let go of him." Thank you for everything sajin..." You mumbled." Anything for the one I love." He said. You looked up at him surprised. The two of you smiled at each other." Love you too..." You mumbled.

Cuddles

It was a cold night and you were freezing. You walked up to him and say in his lap." I'm cold..." You whimpered. He smiled at you before wrapping a blanket around you, hugging you close." Better?" He chuckled. You nodded as you curled into his arms.

Nicknames

He: pup, love, darling
You: wolfie, love

First fight

It was after tousen betrayed him. He was edgy and kept jumping to conclusions. You really didn't fight but you decided to give him some space and stay with a friend for a bit.

Make up/ first kiss

The next day, he came looking for you. Once he found you, the two of you went for a walk. You found a place to rest, sitting on his lap, a content smile on your lips. You tilted your head up to peck his lips. His eyes widened and his ears tilted toward you before he did his best to kiss you back. The two of you shared a giggle as you cuddled.

How he kisses

There kinda sloppy, but he does his best.