0.1: Blurb

Do you believe in love at first sight or fairy tale, where two meet, and they fall in love, and lived happily ever after in a beautiful, perfect kingdom?

As for Anna Parker, she doesn't. She believes that love at first sight is absurd.

She was instead annoyed by the presence of a certain boy ever since they've first met.

The 'certain boy' happens to be Luke Cooper, an insolent, arrogant boy who somehow always manages to appear in Anna's life, which frustrates and annoys her a lot.

What will happen after Luke keeps on coming into Anna's life? Is she going to open her door for him, or shut it completely, still traumatized by her past?

What happened to Anna in the past? Why did it make her traumatized?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello, welcome to my new book!

I hope this blurb isn't too boring.

So before I planned to publish this book, I searched for books with this similar plot, but I didn't find any, so it's safe to say that I do not steal the plot of this book from anyone else.

I'll see you soon on the next part of this book! :)

+ + +

You don't need to imagine the characters as the celebrities on the cast list.

You can imagine them as other people :)

. . .

The first ten chapters may seem weird and bad, but I'm trying to make this book better, please give this book a chance.

If not, I understand :) x

Oh, and if you choose to continue, please refrain from saying at least straight-forward inappropriate jokes because Mrs. Parker wouldn't like it. ;)

 ;)