04: Can My Life Get Any More Cliché?

Gif: Cameron Dallas as Nate Austin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amanda Dales, who thinks she is the queen, is back. Blake dumped Michelle for her.

Before Amanda moved to France a year ago, Blake and her dated for 2 years. Before she moved, she was the one who dumped him. He was really heartbroken that he didn't go to school for about a week.

Now, when she's back, he is the one who wants to come back to her. What a stupid decision. Are you going to come back to your ex that has broken your heart?

If I were Blake, no, thank you.

"Well, well," Amanda, who happened to pass me in the hallway said. "Look who is still here?"

I ignored her and went straight to my next class.

I heard her exclaim, "Hey, you can't just ignore me! Who do you think you are?"

Who do I think I am? I thought in my head as I snorted. More like who do you think you are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Okay, hello club," Mr Peter, the teacher in charge of the drama club, said.

Yes, I join the drama club. I have passion in acting.

In this school, we may join clubs for extra credits for university, and so I chose drama.

"So today we have a new member," he continued, and my eyes widened at the sight of the new member. "Luke here will be joining the drama club from today onwards. Please be nice to him."

I silently snorted and Luke shot me a smirk.

Boy, when will you run out of smirks?

"Today I want to give you an assignment," he said, and the students quickly groaned. "It's not that hard guys. I need a new drama plot for this coming school play on May. I want you guys to submit your own story slash plot, and I'll pick one. The one that I pick is the one you will perform for the play."

I raised my hand and Mr. Peter noticed me. "When is the deadline?"

"This Friday," he simply stated. The students started to complain about why the deadline is so short, along with me. "Use your creativity guys, it'll be easy for some of you who like to read and write."

"Oh, and you too Luke," Mr. Peter continued. "You can also submit your idea for the play."

"I'll try," Luke said, nodding.

"Great," Mr. Peter smiled and he started to clap his hands. "Okay, so since today is the first day of the club this year, we are just going to practice doing several emotions."

"I have written some emotions for you all to act in this bowl, and each of you should randomly take a paper," he continued.

This is going to be easy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Anna, I think Nate is here," my mom said as she entered my room. "He was beeping his horn like crazy."

I laughed. "Usual Nate."

I quickly grabbed my bag and coat and kissed my mom on her cheek. "See you later Mom!"

"Be careful Hun," she said.

I got out of the house and saw Nate sitting on the driver's seat, tapping on the steering wheel. "Come on, we're going to be late."