11: Fast Move, I Know

This chapter is dedicated to iMemory. Thank you for reading! :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I like you," I said, staring onto Luke's green eyes, I guess. I'm not sure what his eye color is because I don't care. "I really like you."

Then, he started chuckling. I was kind of surprised because he rarely laughs.

"You jerk!" I half-shouted at him. "You're not supposed to laugh. Read the script!"

It took him a while to stop. "I- Your expression."

I just glared at him before I repeated the lines.

"Anna, you must say it passionately," Mr Peter said, interrupting our practice. "You are usually a great actress; today you are not giving your best try."

I pressed the urge to roll my eyes. Instead, I took a deep breath and repeated the line, this time with more effort.

"I really like you!" I said, trying to exclaim it as passionately as possible, which is very hard.

Surprisingly, Jerk didn't laugh this time. His face expression was exactly like what the script said: Logan's expression is emotionless and stares at Audrey.

We stared at each other's eyes for like about a minute before I broke it.

"I-I have to go," I said, trying my best to look like I was about to cry. I was about to run when he suddenly held my wrist.

"Wait," he said slowly. "I also feel the same way as you."

Instead of doing like what I was supposed to do, I rolled my eyes without me realizing.

"Cut!" Mr Peter shouted. "Anna! You weren't supposed to roll your eyes."

I groaned and slapped my hand to my forehead. This is too cliché!

"Repeat from the beginning of this scene," Mr Peter announced. I could feel Luke's eyes glaring at my back.

Great. Just great.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally, it was time to go back home.

As I was walking, suddenly a familiar voice called my name. "Hey, Anna!"

I turned to the direction of the voice, or so I thought, because I thought the source of the voice was on my right, but instead it was behind me.

Good navigation skills, Anna.

"Oh, hey Nate," I replied with a smile. "I haven't talked to you in a while."

Well, I've seen him for a few times because we shared some classes together, but we didn't actually spoke. I also shared some classes with Michelle, but she never glanced at me.

"Yeah," he said with a flash of guilt on his eyes. "I'm so sorry for not being with you these past few days."

"You were with Michelle the whole time, right?" I blurted out, and Nate looked guilty. "I didn't mean to say that, I--"

"It's alright," Nate said, offering a small smile. "I- Uh, I'll pick you up for our lesson at 5:15?"

I smiled at him before answering. "Yeah, sure. See you later, Nate."

"See you!" he said as he grinned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hi," I muttered as I got into Nate's car.