09: Remember What Happened When You Were Eight?

"Carson, where are you taking me?" I asked as he led me somewhere inside a forest.

"You'll see," he grinned with a mysterious glint in his eyes.

We continued walking through the forest that's filled with tall, evergreen trees.

I could hear the birds chirping and the branches of trees that had fallen broke as we stepped on it.

"Why won't you tell me?" I begged desperately.

"It's a surprise," he chuckled.

I started to jog towards him because he was kind of far from me now.

"Car--" I called his name half-way when he finally stopped, and it's a campfire with benches and tents surrounding it. "--wow."

He flashed me a wide grin. "I want to tell you a secret."

"Is this yours?" I said, gesturing at the whole camp, and he nodded.

"Well, this place belongs to my friends and I."

Then I realised what he had just told me.

"What secret? I'll be sure to keep my mouth shut," I promised.

"Actually I--"

"Hello," voices chorused, interrupting Carson.

I turned to the source of the voices and saw 4 boys standing by the benches.

"Hi," I chirped. The four boys are sure good looking.

"So, what I was about to say is that," he said before he paused abruptly. "Wait, do you not realise who they are?"

I shook my head, and then observed the boys to see if I recognized them.

The first one has a brown, curly mopped hair that reached his ears, a pair of green eyes and he is the tallest among the two boys-- and Carson.

The second one is slightly shorter than the curly one. He is a brunet with warm brown eyes and a slight stubble.

The third one is the shortest one of them akl-- no offence. He is hair color is chestnut brown and he has a pair of beautiful bluish-green eyes.

The fourth one has a raven colored hair that is styled to a high quiff and he has a pair of mysterious brown eyes.

Then there's Carson. His beautiful bleached blond hair with brown roots visible and his pair of baby blue eyes.

"My name is not actually Carson, you know," he winked at me. "I pretend to be 'Carson' because I want to get away from this hetic life."

After that, realization hit me like a truck.

"You're--" my words drifted off in shock.

"Meet my friends-- mates," Carson, or whatever his name was grinned, but then it faded.

"Hi, we're One Direction," they all chorused.

And I fainted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬