31: It Was So Obvious

Michelle looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed. "Anna, what is it?" she asked. "You're kinda scaring me."

"I-I'm not sure how to tell you this," I said as I sigh. "But I want to tell you something."

She tilted her head to the side. "You can tell me anything, Anna," she answered. "We're best friends, right?"

I nodded my head. "I need to take you somewhere in order to tell you," I explained. "Are you free after school today?"

She nodded her head slowly. "Y-yeah, I am."

I gave her a small smile. "Great."

"Only the both of us, right?" she asked and I shook my head. "No?"

"Maybe Nate could come and take us there," I told her. She looked like she wanted to say something, but didn't and just nodded her head. "So, I'll see you near my locker after last period ends?"

"Yeah," she said with a small smile. "I'll be sharing a class with Nate after this, so I'll ask him and we'll meet you there later, okay?"

"That's great, thank you, Chelle," I said, looking at my friend as she turned around. "Hey, Chelle?"

She turned back to me with curious glance. "Yeah?"

"You don't have to worry about it," I told her. "I'm not mad at you or anything."

She smile grew bigger as she sighed in relief. "Oh, thank goodness," she said. "See you later, Anna."

With a nod from me, we both turned and went to our separate ways. Even after telling her that I wanted to talk, I still couldn't help but to think of what her reaction would be. Would she be mad at me for not telling her sooner?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I've finally got out of my last class and texted Ashton telling him that I won't be going home with him today before I headed to the hallway to see both of my friends being very close to each other.

Nate was leaning against my locker and Michelle was in front of him. If it weren't for Michelle's long hair covering their activity, I would've let out a scream.

Slapping my hand loudly on the locker next to mine, both Nate and Michelle jumped and let go of each other. They both visibly sighed in relief when they saw it was me who did it.

"Jeez, Anna. Can't you be any more violent?" Nate commented, his cheeks flushed. His lips matched the shade of lipstick that Michelle used.

"I'm sorry, I had to do it otherwise things would get even more intense and I don't want you guys to do it in here, on my locker," I answered as they both stepped away from my locker and I opened it, putting the things I didn't need to bring home as they both were tidying their clothes and hair. "Aren't you guys scared you both could get busted?"

Nate shrugged while Michelle answered, her cheeks very, very red. "I-I forgot where we were," she explained, patting the wrinkles on her shirt. "We were to caught up in the moment."

I rolled my eyes, forgetting why were they near my locker for a moment. "Oh yeah, did the both of you bring cars here?"

Nate nodded his head, but Michelle shook hers. Right, of course. "We carpooled here today," Nate answered. "Oh, and Michelle told me that you wanted me to drive you both somewhere?"

I nodded my head and shut my locker door as I went to Nate and whispered in his ear. "I think it's time to tell her," I said and he looked at me in disbelief as he nodded his head. "I want to introduce her to Ash."